Recruiting | The Boneyard

Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Recruiting activity has sure picked up since Ollie joined the staff. Don't mean just the signings but also all the recent in home visits and positive comments. We just seem much more active in a positive way and JC seems more involved.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Recruiting activity has sure picked up since Ollie joined the staff. Don't mean just the signings but also all the recent in home visits and positive comments. We just seem much more active in a positive way and JC seems more involved.
This is how I see things. I actually asked in another thread about one month ago if others saw it this way. Most people thought JC was always this active. But I seem to recall that the assistants did most of the footwork and JC stepped in towards the end. This season it appears he's been with KO a lot in all facets of recruiting.

Reaction Score
I am a huge KO fan. That said many HS players watched our magic run last year and it had a huge effect on them. They saw a group of players they wanted to emulate- heck DD committed sight unseen with dook, Texas and UK hot on his trail. The combination of KO and our 2011 run makes a great combo when talking to these kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox
Top Bottom