Recruiting targets: | The Boneyard

Recruiting targets:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's great knowing we already have Hamilton and Purvis in the fold for 14". Scoring guard is the most important position in my opinion. I'd like to round the class out with any 3 of the following:

PG: McLaughlin, Francis, or Joseph
SG: Hill, Carrington, Vaughn (seems like we aren't recruiting Terrell anymore)
SF: Oubre (my favorite prospect), Peak, Gant, Chatman
PF: Abu, Black
C: Chuckwu, Turner

Land 3 of these kids and we're good for a while. 2014 is a much more important recruiting class than this year, and so far KO is getting it done.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
McLaughlin,Vaughan,chuckwu : best option imo

Joseph,Hill,chuckwu : Creating Pg, scoring wing ( would work well with DH )

Carrington,black,chuckwu : all would be great gets

Hill,gant,chuckwu : Hopefully RM can get the Georgia boys to ct

Joseph,Abu,chuckwu : NE recruiting, and all great players anyway.

I'm hoping for the first option, but that's wayyyyyyy out there. Hopefully you caught the trend with PC, feel he's a must get. But if we get any combo of 3 players mentioned above. We'd be set.

Reaction Score
McLaughlin,Vaughan,chuckwu : best option imo

Joseph,Hill,chuckwu : Creating Pg, scoring wing ( would work well with DH )

Carrington,black,chuckwu : all would be great gets

Hill,gant,chuckwu : Hopefully RM can get the Georgia boys to ct

Joseph,Abu,chuckwu : NE recruiting, and all great players anyway.

I'm hoping for the first option, but that's wayyyyyyy out there. Hopefully you caught the trend with PC, feel he's a must get. But if we get any combo of 3 players mentioned above. We'd be set.

We take it you like Pascal Chukwu

Reaction Score
I don't think we are recruiting Peak anymore. Are we recruiting Devin Robinson cause he's awesome.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Who I like is irrelevant and based on flimsy information. Who ends up at UConn depends upon the complicated interaction of several factors. Most important of these in influencing the decision is where the kid wants to go. However, the more important for whether the player will have a positive impact on the team is the player's character, willingness to sacrifice himself for the good of the team, ability to get along well with other members of the team and drive for self-improvement. Coach Ollie may end up taking a player who has a lower number in the recruiting lists of the experts, because by his assessment they are better at those factors. Players who only want a one and down experience and have an entourage that requires pandering to, will not be high in KO's list. Ten toes in!

Reaction Score
Robinson is really good. Rivals is saying we have reached out to Kevon Looney.

Reaction Score
Robinson is really good. Rivals is saying we have reached out to Kevon Looney.
I just saw that we have now offered Looney. Top 10 player in 2014. I like the move.

Reaction Score
I like what little I've seen of Keith Pinckney, and the descriptions of him from the recruiting sites. "Under control" and "makes good decisions" are things I really like reading about potential point guards.

Every great team we've had has used two primary ball handlers in the backcourt, so I feel like adding a PG who's ready to play is kind of an overlooked need for this class.

C

Chief00

I seem to like Carrington more than is the consensus. I think he has that mental toughness that you can't teach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom