Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
Seems like this is where we currently stand on the recruiting front:

Centers: Stone, Comanche and Koumadje, also possibly Baptiste
PFs: Enoch
SFs: Clarke or Jones (Ingram or Bacon seem like long shots)
SGs: Newman (Beasley and Dorsey seem like long shots, haven't heard much about Davis)
Pgs: Adams already in the fold :)

We've got 3 scholarships to fill: Seems like Jones, Stone and Enoch are the heaviest leans right now and we're still in the mix for Clarke and Newman. Koumadje has us in his top 3. Thoughts and insight appreciated!

Reaction Score
Bacon already announced his list, and we're not on it, so that would be quite a long shot.

caw

Reaction Score
Beasley (top 8 but no set visit)
Dorsey (top 10 but no set visit)
Newman (no clue, rumors say UConn is well placed)

Jones (top 9, had UV, has a HV)
Clarke (top 7, no set visit)

Enoch (no list stated, OV scheduled)

Comanche (top 7, had OV, scheduled HV)
Stone (no list stated, had UV, setting OV soon EDIT this implied UCONN would get one, while it's likely it's not 100%)

I think that's right.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Beasley (top 8 but no set visit)
Dorsey (top 10 but no set visit)
Newman (no clue, rumors say UConn is well placed)

Jones (top 9, had UV, has a HV)
Clarke (top 7, no set visit)

Enoch (no list stated, OV scheduled)

Comanche (top 7, had OV, scheduled HV)
Stone (no list stated, had UV, setting OV soon)

I think that's right.
Looks very good. One correction we are in Comanche's top 5. Also, we are in Koumadje's top 3 with him having an official set.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
Luckily pretty much any combination of 3 more from that list will be a more than stellar class

caw

Reaction Score
Looks very good. One correction we are in Comanche's top 5. Also, we are in Koumadje's top 3 with him having an official set.

Brain fart on Comanche. Didn't know Koumadje had an OV set.

Reaction Score
Hope to get at least two. Big man and a wing. My guess is that we will end up with a class of 3 and will carry forward the 4th ship. Things could change next spring if players leave early or if we could find a 5th year senior.

Best guess Enoch and Jones. Stone would be nice.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Seems like this is where we currently stand on the recruiting front:

Centers: Stone, Comanche and Koumadje, also possibly Baptiste
PFs: Enoch
SFs: Clarke or Jones (Ingram or Bacon seem like long shots)
SGs: Newman (Beasley and Dorsey seem like long shots, haven't heard much about Davis)
Pgs: Adams already in the fold :)

We've got 3 scholarships to fill: Seems like Jones, Stone and Enoch are the heaviest leans right now and we're still in the mix for Clarke and Newman. Koumadje has us in his top 3. Thoughts and insight appreciated!

According to Rival's recruiting analyst (via HooperScooper), we are currently leading for Clarke.

Reaction Score
According to Rival's recruiting analyst (via HooperScooper), we are currently leading for Clarke.
He didn't say that exactly. What he said was, "When I last spoke with Clarke, I came away thinking UConn was in a pretty good place with him."

He didn't have comments about any other teams. So you can make the assumption that UConn leads but Clarke didn't come out and say "UConn leads".

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He didn't say that exactly. What he said was, "When I last spoke with Clarke, I came away thinking UConn was in a pretty good place with him."

He didn't have comments about any other teams. So you can make the assumption that UConn leads but Clarke didn't come out and say "UConn leads".

Thanks for the correction. I read that and I think, "he's committing tomorrow!" But I'm an optimist.

And continuously disappointed in the recruiting game...until we win another championship with the guys we do get.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
It's always good to hear that we're in a good place with a recruit but that could simply be the recruiting analysts' perception which should also be taken with a grain of salt.

Reaction Score
Jerry Meyer said Baptiste visiting his two leaders on consecutive weekends, Vandy and UConn

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
My dream 3 would be Jones, Stone and Enoch. Plus, who knows whether someone transfers or goes pro next year. Next on my list is Newman. We've been so guard-centric for so long, I'd love to have more front court players in this recruiting class.

Reaction Score
There are few college teams, if any, as well positioned as we are on the recruiting front.

Arizona is so hot right now. Of course Kentucky is always right there and Syracuse has already made their class. But with what we could pull....a top 100 at almost every position, a top 10, 2 top 50's, a blow-up instate kid...it could quickly become a real big deal like you would hope for the reigning champs. I just can't wait for the dominos to fall. Or should I say bones to fall into the yard. It's been too long since Jalen...I need another hit soon. Is it November 12th yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom