Recruiting Question | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Recruiting Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Judging by the early season, I'm starting to think Daniels and Boatright might very well come back.
With a very deep draft this year, Boat and Deandre have to really kick there game to another level to be drafted in the first round.

Reaction Score
With a very deep draft this year, Boat and Deandre have to really kick there game to another level to be drafted in the first round.

I'm thinking second round would be good for Boatright, late first is Daniels' ceiling.

Reaction Score
Calhoun often used all scholarships like they were burning a hole in his pocket. And just as often that last guy ended up not playing or transferring and hurting our APR.

I think holding onto them like gold is a good idea.

Reaction Score
First, Hamilton is clearly coming here unless Ollie leaves which is not happening. Second, when I watch DD I see a guy I really like, a guy that I'm glad plays for my team, but f we are really honest, a guy that does not yet have the skills or the body for next level. Most similar body to him would be r gay, but gay IMO had much better handle and shot. He needs another year.

Reaction Score
Rudy was at least 20-25 pounds bigger than DeAndre when he came out as a sophomore, and now looks to be at least 245 in the NBA. DeAndre is now in his 4th year since graduating HS(he did that postgrad year at IMG) and he just cracked 200lbs. I wonder how much weight he'll be able to put on since he's had so much trouble putting on weight despite it being a focus for him. He's gonna be at a strength disadvantage with the majority of SFs in the NBA, we already see the issues he has scoring when he gets bumped or absorbs contact, its gonna be even harder at the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom