recruiting NYC | The Boneyard

recruiting NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
no this isn't a basketball thread...

NYC is quickly becoming a hotspot. the hs fball scene is blowing up. i think within the next 2 years the area is going to be putting out double the recruits #'s wise compared to 5-10 years ago. As we all know "NYC's Team" is a big ? Rutgers here, ppl like ND/PSU, UConn is around so is Cuse with there were NYS team stuff but are far north etc. But no one school really has a brag/claim to the grounds that makes them seem as a favorite for kids. I'm interested in watching P and the staff and how hard they hit the area on the recruit trail. early looks see us as a player. for the 12 class UConn and Cuse seem to be battling it out for Wayne Morgan and Cuse has landed 2 other kids from the arearecently (Reddish is 1 i can remeber). We have offered several kids already for 13 if i remember right. A RB was one of them and on tos today they have a article about a TE were after. Does anyone live in the area or have good info on the recruit scene in the city? Whats the feeling that kids have for schools etc...

list of kids who are looking likie bcs players?

Reaction Score
I believe McCombs is from Staten island, no? Having a star running back from the City probably won't hurt future recruiting there.

Reaction Score
I spoke about this around spring ball time, I'm in the city watching a lot of players with bright futures looking for good school. Kobena(BX), Rene(BKLYN) are the guys your thinking about?

Reaction Score
I believe McCombs is from Staten island, no? Having a star running back from the City probably won't hurt future recruiting there.

He is from the rock as we call it, Campus Magnet(Queens), and Wagner(S.I) both paid a visit to campus this past summer.

Visit nycfootball.com for a lot of what's happenning on the H.S. level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom