*****Recruiting forum*** PLEASE READ | The Boneyard

*****Recruiting forum*** PLEASE READ

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
There is now a recruiting sub-forum. Please post about the players of interest there. Of course, UConn commits like Kelis and Gandy can be discussed here on this board but news and posts about uncommitted players go to the recruiting board.

NO long, general recruiting threads, please. Continue giving each player of interest her own thread in the sub-forum

@Sluconn Husky

Reaction Score
Thank you so much for creating this sub forum. I really disliked having to scroll through alll the recruiting threads to find other information
Yes, way too deep for me. Just interested in the main names, and where they were/are relative to UConn. Can there be a synopsis on this site for recruiting? Just the facts, ma'am? Something like that?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Yes, way too deep for me. Just interested in the main names, and where they were/are relative to UConn. Can there be a synopsis on this site for recruiting? Just the facts, ma'am? Something like that?
On the new Recruiting Sub forum.

Reaction Score
There is now a recruiting sub-forum. Please post about the players of interest there. Of course, UConn commits like Kelis and Gandy can be discussed here on this board but news and posts about uncommitted players go to the recruiting board.

NO long, general recruiting threads, please. Continue giving each player of interest her own thread in the sub-forum

@Sluconn Husky
I wish the men's side would do this.

Ahem . . . you might want to suggest it to them. ;)

Reaction Score
Ohhh I’m so excited to see a recruiting sub forum! It won’t clog up the “main” UConn WBB board and it’ll always make it easier to look up specific recruits. Thanks Nan!

Reaction Score
Yes, thank you for this. I had pretty much given up on coming to the BY because I couldn’t access information easily, had no idea who many recruits are, enjoy the chart with summarized information, and couldn’t find other threads between all the individual recruit threads. This is much appreciated.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The Boneyard gets better every time they do this. Now if I want to check out what's going on in recruiting, I don't have to go hunting I just have to go to the Recruiting forum. Thanks for the improvement.

Reaction Score

@Sluconn Husky
So once a player commits to UConn, any discussion of them can take place on the main board? And if a player eliminates UConn from their list or commits elsewhere that would be announced in their thread on the recruiting sub-forum with no discussion of them on the main board. Am I understanding this correctly?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
So once a player commits to UConn, any discussion of them can take place on the main board? And if a player eliminates UConn from their list or commits elsewhere that would be announced in their thread on the recruiting sub-forum with no discussion of them on the main board. Am I understanding this correctly?
It’s new. We’re still figuring it out

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom