Recruiting Boost? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Recruiting Boost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DanDar

, but we must get a big to work in when Stef graduates. I know, I know, no problems, pie in the sky. I don't agree. This is a serious situation, and coupled with the miserable break-up of the Beast, I'm kinda concerned.

Not concerned yet. Stokes and KML are sophomores with Tuck and Stewie freshmen. Stokes won't be called much upon until she's a senior when Dolson graduates. Even then Tuck has shown us flashes of brilliance so she could play center if needed.

With Dolson we have 5 forwards for 2.5 positions depending on how much 3-guard lineup UConn choses to play. Once Dolson graduates that leaves us with 4, two of whom are seniors. Still ok. So you're looking at Fall of 2015 when UConn absolutely has to have some studs come in.

UConn is looking at 6'5 Wilson, 6'3 Turner for Fall of 2014. But there are more in that class and there are some interesting prospects including 6'7 Teaira McCowan for 2015. UConn will be fine. I wouldn't panic just yet.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Not concerned yet. Stokes and KML are sophomores with Tuck and Stewie freshmen. Stokes won't be called much upon until she's a senior when Dolson graduates. Even then Tuck has shown us flashes of brilliance so she could play center if needed.

With Dolson we have 5 forwards for 2.5 positions depending on how much 3-guard lineup UConn choses to play. Once Dolson graduates that leaves us with 4, two of whom are seniors. Still ok. So you're looking at Fall of 2015 when UConn absolutely has to have some studs come in.

UConn is looking at 6'5 Wilson, 6'3 Turner for Fall of 2014. But there are more in that class and there are some interesting prospects including 6'7 Teaira McCowan for 2015. UConn will be fine. I wouldn't panic just yet.
It's not a matter of panic. A steady influx is necessary for a teams of our expectations. Plus, you can't rule out injuries. To inure dominance, yes we do need to get at least one good post in the 2014 class.

Reaction Score
After they win tonight there will be no more recruiting. . . . . . .

Geno will just choose who to take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01