Recruiting 2022: JJ Starling | The Boneyard

Recruiting 2022: JJ Starling

Reaction Score
we are already at 13 players, highly doubt hurley wanted to go over that. if he had wanted to add someone else/thought it was realistic then floyd prob wouldnt have reclassed.

Reaction Score
we are already at 13 players, highly doubt hurley wanted to go over that. if he had wanted to add someone else/thought it was realistic then floyd prob wouldnt have reclassed.
No we're not.

Reaction Score
brain fart thought he was '21
They are at 13 for 22-23 if Tyrese and RJ stay an extra year and if no one leaves. Those are pretty big ifs, though.
dont like hearing that. is just RJ staying a big IF? i hadnt heard the possibility of martin staying mentioned before as opposed to rj

Reaction Score
Ricker’s been saying the same thing. You guys watch our targets as much as anyone.

Yeah I mean he's definitely a very talented player but he's not Steph Curry or something. Somebody is going to be a better team because of him, but there's a dozen players of his caliber in every class in our recruiting footprint.

He's a volume shooter who has never consistently shot above 35%. Sometimes much worse. He can't pass worth a lick, and is questionable at the rim.

Reaction Score
Yeah I mean he's definitely a very talented player but he's not Steph Curry or something. Somebody is going to be a better team because of him, but there's a dozen players of his caliber in every class in our recruiting footprint.

He's a volume shooter who has never consistently shot above 35%. Sometimes much worse. He can't pass worth a lick, and is questionable at the rim.
That sounds like a 3.5 star.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Do you mean "clout"?
Not at all, though I'm pretty sure I quoted a typo.

It just seemed worth looking to see if "cloat" was a 'real' word, and the reponses from Google rewarded my curiosity... being unsavory in both cases and filter-triggering in one of them.

At that point, comparing degrees of emotional affect, even they ran in different directions, was simply the right thing to do, even if only in an implicit mention that would require an interested reader to do their own further research.

At least I hope it was a typo.

Reaction Score

Officially out here. Hopefully we can add another guard in the ‘22 class, but perhaps waiting until spring to explore reclass and/or transfer options?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

Officially out here. Hopefully we can add another guard in the ‘22 class, but perhaps waiting until spring to explore reclass and/or transfer options?

It feels like we're in a great spot with our 2023 guard targets. I could see us adding a grad transfer for depth post season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom