Rebecca's team goes down... | The Boneyard

Rebecca's team goes down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
Rebecca Lobo ‏@RebeccaLobo 6h
My 4th-grade team shot 2-33 in our game today. Shockingly, we lost... by one point. Gotta love elementary school hoops.

:)
Ya gotta love it... It sounds like someone may have dusted off the ol' Hello-Kitty Lunchbox & 1 defense.... DE-FENSE... DE--FENSE... DE---FENSE!!!!

You'll get em next time...

YOPB

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
My first fourth grade game we 2ferred the opponent. 4-2. Oh, those were the days.

Last edited:

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
But what's this I hear about the UConn women's basketball coach going around ogling nude women and saying how much he enjoys doing it? What kind of role model is he being to all the young ladies he coaches, and how can they even look at him anymore, and what?........oh really..........Barenakedladies sing, and they're not bare naked or ladies?

Never mind.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Too many or maybe not enough.

It's amazing how well this compliments this year's "quote du jour" about how UConn doesn't do something until they get it right, but, rather, until they cannot get it wrong....:p

T

TroyHouse66

'Becca
Perhaps you need to school them on a fast break offense...
Jamming it into the paint, all the time, may not work if your Center is but 4' tall...
[6'-5" Coaches have a different viewpoint, (no pun intended), than other coaches.]

[Perhaps you need a Special Consultant... someone like MoJeff, that the kids can look up to.. (slightly)]
(No more milk & cookies, until they get a handle on the giv'n-go)
[Maybe you could try the old "The Postplayer Rings Twice" routine... if you study the home-schooling paperwork, Moriah may, technically, have some fourth grade eligibility left]
(Cut the amount of practice on the Dunking drills... it doesn't happen for everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom