RealTime RPI.com Women's NCAA Bracketology | The Boneyard

RealTime RPI.com Women's NCAA Bracketology

Reaction Score
I'm having a hard time seeing Connecticut in the Lexington Regional and Note Dame in the Bridgeport Regional...am I missing something here? Is RealTimeRPI.com a respected outlet?

Reaction Score
I'm having a hard time seeing Connecticut in the Lexington Regional and Note Dame in the Bridgeport Regional...am I missing something here? Is RealTimeRPI.com a respected outlet?
Interesting? Have no idea if they are respectable. I just think Charlie Creme's bracketology is goofy.

Reaction Score
Interesting? Have no idea if they are respectable. I just think Charlie Creme's bracketology is goofy.

Charlie is never right on his Bracketology, that's why we have the Selection Show on ESPN to see where all the teams are heading to. However Charlie does have one thing right...Connecticut in Bridgeport!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
What part of Creme's bracket do you find goofy?

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
No, at least not for Bracketology. Not only do they have UConn in Lexington instead of their rightful place in Bridgeport, but they list New Orleans as the site of the FF (instead of Dallas) and Sioux Falls as a regional site instead of Stockton, and Dallas as a regional site instead of Oklahoma City. (Those are last year's regional sites and the FF site from 2013.) Looks someone did a sloppy job updating the bracket and placing teams.

Reaction Score

They are fine for RPI calculations - but no clue at all about bracetology.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
They are fine for RPI calculations - but no clue at all about bracetology.
Historically, I think they also haven't always checked their RPI calculations, so errors creep in. WBB state was who I used, but their "replacement" doesn't do the tourney stuff that they did.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
And they have USF as a nine in UConn's bracket which is against the rules - not sure what they did here, but suspect they just used RPI to assign teams to the S curve.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
No, at least not for Bracketology. Not only do they have UConn in Lexington instead of their rightful place in Bridgeport, but they list New Orleans as the site of the FF (instead of Dallas) and Sioux Falls as a regional site instead of Stockton, and Dallas as a regional site instead of Oklahoma City. (Those are last year's regional sites and the FF site from 2013.) Looks someone did a sloppy job updating the bracket and placing teams.

Looks goofy to me.:confused:

Reaction Score
Looks like RealTimeRPI.com took the easy way out with this bracketology. Brought up last years Regionals (2016) and just changed to 2017 and mailed it in.

Reaction Score
Pretty much useless... errors noted in previous comments. The only bracket that is worth the paper it's written on will be the one from the Selection Committee on Selection Monday. Go Huskies!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom