Really Nice Olander article | The Boneyard

Really Nice Olander article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's another bench and practice coach. Say what you want about his floor game, but in his fourth year and with a championship ring with two outstanding coaches (and assistants) Tyler knows Div. 1 basketball. To have his input as a player is invaluable.

The kid made a mistake, was vilified, teased and in a way non verbally (think keyboard) booed by fans. Its good to see young kids learn from a mistake, and actually make amends (not just apologize). It took myself many years longer to do that. Like Bazz he's another 'Boy to Man' story.

Has anyone heard him complain, seen him sulk, or be disengaged? He is contributing in ways that won't get recognized, until now. He is a reason we are in the Final Four whether people accept it or not. He bleeds Husky blue blood just as much as Bazz, Ollie, and any other.

Linky

628x471.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I completely agree. I think one of the most impressive things about Ollie's team is that everyone is buying into his philosophy of family. Guys like Omar Tyler and kentan could all (understandably) be upset with their lack of playing time but every clip you see of the bench shows those guys cheering their faces off and dialed in just as much as the guys on the floor are. Heck even the walk ons and Rodney purvis are razor-focused. This is a special group of guys.

Reaction Score
I've always cheered for TO, never understood fans slamming him.

Reaction Score
I said it earlier in the year, but it's probably more evident now than before: he is this year's version of Donnell Beverly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom