Really looking forward to the game tomorrow | The Boneyard

Really looking forward to the game tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm usually Mr. Happy, but I was a bit down before the USF game. Good win there, another good win against Cuse in an exciting game has me raring to go. I think the team and myself have turned a corner for the season. Football weather and a competitive game (and maybe some beer) and we're good to go.

Reaction Score
The start of the season was so full of issues. Conference realignment lunacy. A hurricane. A new coach. Tons of question marks at the skill positions. All of that, plus results, made it hard to get into this season.

We may not be favored in any of the three remaining games, but with Collaros out we are good enough to win all of them and we're 12 quarters from defending our conference co-championship. If you're not excited about tomorrow's game, and you're not ready to get into it from the stands, why bother having tickets.

And as I've said before, if we win and Rutgers wins, we are 8 days from the biggest home game in the history of the Rent.

Reaction Score
Good posts, both of you. A lot of this season I've been consumed with both the stress of realignment, and stress at work. I feel like now, I've cleared my mind of those things and I'm just genuinely looking forward to the game tomorrow.

All the scenarios be damned - if we win out, we get a share of the Big East crown. Some years that means more than others, but in this year, with all the coaching changes and struggles, that sure would be something to be proud of.

Side note: I have pretty good seats tomorrow, so I won't be on the concourse like I was against Syracuse. But there are about 8 metal/plastic signs hanging on the concourse walls. SOMEONE needs to man each one and bat it like crazy on every defensive play. I got that thing to make more noise last game than probably 3 sections worth of yelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom