Really Interested in Florida Gulf Coast and Princeton | The Boneyard

Really Interested in Florida Gulf Coast and Princeton

Reaction Score
FGCU is a team entirely composed of guards. Must be the shortest team in D-I. But they've notched seven wins so far, including South Florida and ND.

Princeton is the only team that's defeated them, and they have a top pick in the upcoming WNBA draft- Alarie. And they have just one loss themselves. Wonder how good she is, and how good an Ivy League team can be with a UConn alumna at the helm?

Will keep my eye on both of them this season.

Reaction Score
I would love to see Princeton dominate the Ivy League under Carla. She inherited a really good player in Alarie. She has a top-100 PG in Kaitlyn Chen coming in 2020, and I wanted her to land Daniels who chose Cal.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
FGCU is a team entirely composed of guards. Must be the shortest team in D-I. But they've notched seven wins so far, including South Florida and ND.

Princeton is the only team that's defeated them, and they have a top pick in the upcoming WNBA draft- Alarie. And they have just one loss themselves. Wonder how good she is, and how good an Ivy League team can be with a UConn alumna at the helm?

Will keep my eye on both of them this season.
FGCU's Tytionia Adderly is an undersized forward at 5-10. Coach Smesko has called her the best rebounder in program history. She's averaging more than 10 rebounds per game, and she killed Notre Dame with 16 points and 14 rebounds.

But yeah, FGCU is a four-guard system built around quickness and 3-point shooting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom