Really enjoyed tonight's game | The Boneyard

Really enjoyed tonight's game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What a solid performance. Just 2 games ago I basically thought we had nothing(not enough) inside to utilize and these guys are stepping up to the plate. Kudos to everyone--everyone played well--gave great effort and we deserved to win.

What a floor game by Shabazz--he is going to make himself some guaranteed chedda--I can easily see him being drafted in the 21-28 range--and his decision to come back---play all 4 years--he just did it right! The only thing I wish I could say to him is--watch your form on your 3's--youre a great shooter--don't kick out your legs. Plant and step in. I know he uses a fade-away at times but at 23+ feet--its best to move into the shot--rather than away--it's a hitch hes developed--he can make them--but he is so much better off stepping into good shots. I know it cant always be helped--but I noticed him doing it when he really didn't need too.

Deandre--hey man--if you play like that consistently for the rest of the year--you will hit the lottery for yourself. Great form on your 3 ball very solid inside play--all the guys great determined inside play. Every player gets the game ball tonight along with all of the coaches a true great team win. We will win a lot of games and advance well into the tourney with a chance to beat ANY team playing with the model we saw tonight.

Reaction Score
I enjoyed it also scrappy I agree. The last 2 games kind of looks like they are gaining confidence again and having fun while doing so. They are growing up, maybe, before our eyes.

If they continue to play like this, with the passion they are playing with and the hunger for the ball, they can be a very tough out later on this year. But it can't stop as they need to play with this chip and have their fun to be this team we have so enjoyed these last 2. Good stuff……

You know what's great is you can write 1,000 plus words like champs99-04 did (i enjoyed and this is not a whack at ya pal) or in this case you can simply say "everyone had their hand in this victory and not one kid didn't come in without impacting this great win"……….it was real fun to watch and Saturday should be electric!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler
Top Bottom