Reality TV show: Orange is the new Blue | The Boneyard

Reality TV show: Orange is the new Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Couldn't agree more with dove, c'mon guys, were a 4-time national championship program, who is revered by most college fan bases as the upper echelon of college bball. The battle between Uconn and Cuse was fun and interesting, but we have not only passed them in terms of program superiority, they're so far behind us we can hardly make out if Jimmy is actually picking his nose or not.

Not to sound like an elitist, but to still harp on the Cuse (and their inequalities) does nothing but cheapen us, they are not in our stratosphere anymore. It's like Oprah going back to her high school reunion and making fun of the girl who gave her a hard time back then. Leave Cuse broken down, on the side of the road, and let's move on people.

Reaction Score
I don't really get the reference either... I think Blue is the new Orange makes more sense

they will lose relevance even with their standing in the ACC while we fester in the AAC, but we're like a phoenix, rizing from Arizona (seinfeld reference, not at all an intentional reference to Arizona)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Posting syracuse threads on our board is honestly really embarrassing.
Couldn't agree more with dove, c'mon guys, were a 4-time national championship program, who is revered by most college fan bases as the upper echelon of college bball. The battle between Uconn and Cuse was fun and interesting, but we have not only passed them in terms of program superiority, they're so far behind us we can hardly make out if Jimmy is actually picking his nose or not.

Not to sound like an elitist, but to still harp on the Cuse (and their inequalities) does nothing but cheapen us, they are not in our stratosphere anymore. It's like Oprah going back to her high school reunion and making fun of the girl who gave her a hard time back then. Leave Cuse broken down, on the side of the road, and let's move on people.
I don't know. In a way it's sporting. Gives an opportunity for you guys to make statements that ends up taking pot shots on the Cuse!

Man I hate myself for taking pleasure in someone else's misery. But after many years of self restraint in avoiding this I have to say I understand why so many people do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom