Reality Sets In - Army Game and the Season. What Say You? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Reality Sets In - Army Game and the Season. What Say You?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Zion will be the front runner for the job going into next season. True freshman playing all 12 games would like to believe he will make a leap next year with a full offseason program and spring practices, hopefully a healthy offense next year and of course a bowl game.

With Robertson and Tyler P we’ll see they should have every opportunity at the job. Health is the number 1 factor obviously. Best ability is availability as they say. Competition makes your starters better.
If he is the frontrunner it will be out of respect for what he did this year.

I appreciate what he did, but they can't go another season with even a modestly improved Turner. He has to significantly improve or they need to go another direction.

I wouldn't be surprised if next year's quarterback is not on the roster yet.

Reaction Score
If he is the frontrunner it will be out of respect for what he did this year.

I appreciate what he did, but they can't go another season with even a modestly improved Turner. He has to significantly improve or they need to go another direction.

I wouldn't be surprised if next year's quarterback is not on the roster yet.
That could very well be the case getting a transfer I’m all for whoever is the better man for the job. I’m not ready to put Robertson or Tyler P over Turner just yet, as of this roster Turner is the front runner though whether we like it or not that’s the reality.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
We were unlucky not to cover that spread. The blocked punt and weird inability to run it in from the 1 yard line despite trucking them otherwise were unfortunate. We generally had luck this year so we can’t complain.

The offense will be far better next year if our weapons stay healthy.

Reaction Score
Lots of upsides this season.

We took a step forward so no complaints from me.

Need to get stronger and maintain sound culture. I trust Mora to do just that. Excited for next year!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom