Realignment and UConn Fans | The Boneyard

Realignment and UConn Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn fans are rarely happy fans. And here's why...

We got the stereotypical Mets fans who are just apathetic to sports and generally don't expect any good no matter the hype for the team.

We got the stereotypical Red Sox fans who claim superiority but are constantly fearing of epic collapses, and disappointing seasons, and then consequently blame everyone and anyone.

We got the stereotypical Yankees fans who expect nothing less than a championship. There is a winner and then losers.

So even though we sometimes win championships, we got those who only look at it as a fluke and won't expect it to happen again.

And thus when conference realignment doesn't go exactly the way we want it, the board goes into epic meltdown on the level of the Kardashian family drama.

But I still love you guys anyway :)

Reaction Score
Nah this is definitely of epic proportions and worthy of a meltdown regardless of who the fans are. If i have to go I'm going kicking and screaming, there will be no quite dignity here.

Reaction Score
I vigorously resent that crack about apathetic Mets fans...obviously you've never seen us when we're winning!
But there's not a Met's fan alive who doesn't check the box-scores or can't give you intimate, play-by-play details from 69', 73', 86' and the Early 00 teams.
Those moments are gospel to us- and we never forget our Mets. ;)

Reaction Score
This is so bad, I took the day off from work, and I'm seriously thinking of going to buy a dog, so I can not only kick him, but beat the dog out of him. That is how bad this is. And that comment from Herbs about all of the good times happened in the Big East? How clueless is that???? Woman, take a look around you..... that big east has completely left he big east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom