real hurler wants mohinder | The Boneyard

real hurler wants mohinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
a genuine pitcher or qb wants the ball no matter what

i chucked in legion ball at 6-1, 212, right hander

in one start i took a screaming mimi off my left knee cap that put me on the deck in a flash

a big left hand power hitting catcher did the damage

my immediate reaction was that sob was not reaching 1b & i quicker than quick scrambled to my feet and got to the ball which was over toward the first base line after my knee derailed it and threw the bast_rd out and then collapsed and had to be carried off the field

approx. 3 weeks later i started against this same opponent

i was very very ready and really couldn't wait to get it on

result was complete game victory and what about that big boy; well he was caught lookin 3 times at a new weapon, an overhand screwgie/point is of the 3 UCONN qb's, who really wants the mohinder? the guy who says he is happy to magenta shirt? the vet who comes back with happy feet? the guy doing too much head banging? give me the guy who really wants the mohinder and is a student of the game, i want the aggressor-guess who

Reaction Score
a genuine pitcher or qb wants the ball no matter what

i chucked in legion ball at 6-1, 212, right hander

in one start i took a screaming mimi off my left knee cap that put me on the deck in a flash

a big left hand power hitting catcher did the damage

my immediate reaction was that sob was not reaching 1b & i quicker than quick scrambled to my feet and got to the ball which was over toward the first base line after my knee derailed it and threw the bast_rd out and then collapsed and had to be carried off the field

approx. 3 weeks later i started against this same opponent

i was very very ready and really couldn't wait to get it on

result was complete game victory and what about that big boy; well he was caught lookin 3 times at a new weapon, an overhand screwgie/point is of the 3 UCONN qb's, who really wants the mohinder? the guy who says he is happy to magenta shirt? the vet who comes back with happy feet? the guy doing too much head banging? give me the guy who really wants the mohinder and is a student of the game, i want the aggressor-guess who
Got any eligibility left? Ever played football? I want you!

Reaction Score
wow you must be tougher than jack lambert and mean joe greene combined.

Reaction Score
I laughed. I cried. I was on the edge of my seat the hold time. What a great post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom