Real classy Tennessee fans | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Real classy Tennessee fans

Reaction Score
Tennessee fans are passionate but they go over the top frequently .... was reading their take on Saylor.... and the whole situation.... I am glad we have this forum and how civil it is relative to other sites..... i get tired of Tenn fans tellling everyone how "classy" they are.... they have some great fans..... but a contingent who are absent a complete set of genes and chromosones.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
VolNation or "Bullyville" as I like to think of them, is not a place of rationale discussion nor do they exhibit much decorum. Gawd forbid if you point out how well SC or UConn is doing on even a "non-LV thread" as they aggressively attack the poster. Even on their own specific threads, they attack their own.

We mostly peruse that site to simply shake our head at the immaturity and lunacy they exhibit.

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
VolNation or "Bullyville" as I like to think of them, is not a place of rationale discussion nor do they exhibit much decorum. Gawd forbid if you point out how well SC or UConn is doing on even a "non-LV thread" as they aggressively attack the poster. Even on their own specific threads, they attack their own.

We mostly peruse that site to simply shake our head at the immaturity and lunacy they exhibit.
or to revel in the despair after a loss

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom