Ready for next year! | The Boneyard

Ready for next year!

Reaction Score
Already reserved rooms in Houston for Rice game and Knoxville for Tennessee game. Will travel to Georgia State, BCU, UMass games. Probably James Madison if my wife lets me travel away for 3 weeks straight!!! Home games at midfield for the 20th year straight.

Can't wait to see where we play the bowl game.

This was such an enjoyable season for the home games. I hope the bandwagon fans get back on the wagon next year. It would be great to have at least 30000 for every game.

A few good players away from another level up for us. I hope all the injured players can come back full strength and make the roster pretty deep. It really could be a special season, again.

Reaction Score
Already reserved rooms in Houston for Rice game and Knoxville for Tennessee game. Will travel to Georgia State, BCU, UMass games. Probably James Madison if my wife lets me travel away for 3 weeks straight!!! Home games at midfield for the 20th year straight.

This was such an enjoyable season for the home games. I hope the bandwagon fans get back on the wagon next year. It would be great to have at least 30000 for every game.

A few good players away from another level up for us. I hope all the injured players can come back full strength and make the roster pretty deep. It really could be a special season, again.
We need more fans like you

Reaction Score

Nice. I plan on an extended road trip to Rice since my brother now lives near Dallas and a Wright B dormmate lives in Austin. Also plan on Tennessee and hopefully James Madison and Georgia State.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom