read and act on please | The Boneyard

read and act on please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
on rivals there is a spot on each players page where the star ranking is given to them by rivals staff. right under that there is a fan/public star given based off votes from fans/the public. please go to each of our players pages off the commit list and give them 5*.

does this mean jack ? no. i'm not stupid. but what this does lead to is a couple things. #1 most if not all hs kids think these sites are very cool and love making them and having profiles etc. its fun to be a kid. it pains me that our commits can't look at there page and see 100 fans all giving them love with stars. this is simply a for fun thing but it leads to #2 which is fan support. looking a a commit page and see 3 ppl rank this kid 3* or what ever is weak as from this fanbase. it shows we dont care. go on to a tosu or texas or florida commit list and check out how many fans rank the kids 5* for fun. its a confidence thing for the kids and more importantly a sign of life or not in the fanbase. again, im not a idiot. i realize this means absolutely nothing in the actual scheme of things. but its a fan hood thing and a culture we need to mold here to get to that next level. so please, sign in to your old yahoo emails that you used back years ago to troll craigslist and the x-girl and go and rank our kids on rivals. if nothing else, do it for our kids.

-the dog

Reaction Score
Thanks HuskyfanDan, all these years I have been a paid subscriber to Rivals, and I never knew I could accomplish that task... well worth it by the way everyone…

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Thanks HuskyfanDan, all these years I have been a paid subscriber to Rivals, and I never knew I could accomplish that task... well worth it by the way everyone…

your welcome and thanks for taking it somewhat as a serious thing and doing your part. i realize its a silly thing but its more of a fanhood thing and i truly believe every little thing this fanbase can do to show life and mold culture will pay off towards our longterm progress as a state/school/fanbase.

now, if we can get a ton of ppl to do this, then on signing day i will give this fanbase a different and more fun task :D dun dun dun...

Reaction Score
your welcome and thanks for taking it somewhat as a serious thing and doing your part. i realize its a silly thing but its more of a fanhood thing and i truly believe every little thing this fanbase can do to show life and mold culture will pay off towards our longterm progress as a state/school/fanbase.

now, if we can get a ton of ppl to do this, then on signing day i will give this fanbase a different and more fun task :D dun dun dun...

had nothing better to do with the last half hour of my workday! besides I already did this from my home computer!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom