re. Ollie Grooming Team For The Future | The Boneyard

re. Ollie Grooming Team For The Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
2017-18 will be the big year........... contract renewal time.

SMU game was awful to watch.

(let the hate begin)

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
So even though you don't know players on squad in 17-18 you are saying big year? Contract? Care to define what you mean by this? Speaking like Chap.

Two seven footers?
Lublin weighing 300+
Ollie remarries?

Reaction Score
Bonehead said:
So even though you don't know players on squad in 17-18 you are saying big year? Contract? Care to define what you mean by this? Speaking like Chap. Two seven footers? Lublin weighing 300+ Ollie remarries?

I was going to respond then realized he just thinks we will be senior heavy that year. Reality is, no one has a clue what our roster will actually look like then.

Reaction Score
I was going to respond then realized he just thinks we will be senior heavy that year. Reality is, no one has a clue what our roster will actually look like then.

It's just a dip**it who shows up after things went bad. Too many s like this around. I mean again, Vivian Stringer? lol

Reaction Score
2017-18 will be the big year...... contract renewal time.

SMU game was awful to watch.

(let the hate begin)

My post was meant to be sarcastic, but I guess that did not come through. It made mild mock of those posting "wait 'til next year." I see little hope for improvement after Boat leaves. Brimah will get better, but Cassell/Purvis/Calhoun/Samuel/Nolan/etc are what they are. JC got away with bad half court coaching because he was a master recruiter and motivator. In retrospect, JC's habit of pulling a player after one bonehead move doesn't look so rash. KO has not YET shown that he can recruit or discipline.

Reaction Score
My post was meant to be sarcastic, but I guess that did not come through. It made mild mock of those posting "wait 'til next year." I see little hope for improvement after Boat leaves. Brimah will get better, but Cassell/Purvis/Calhoun/Samuel/Nolan/etc are what they are. JC got away with bad half court coaching because he was a master recruiter and motivator. In retrospect, JC's habit of pulling a player after one bonehead move doesn't look so rash. KO has not YET shown that he can recruit or discipline.

How can you think anyone can think you are sarcastic after your last visit here to bash KO? Seriously no on e gives a rats **s about what someone with a Vivian Stringer picture thinks anyway. Back to where you belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom