RE: Big 10 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

RE: Big 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You're one of the idiot nitwits I was referencing. You're a delusional fool. The B1G took UMD who came off back to back losing seasons and a 2-10 campaign. Cable boxes. That's all this was about. NYC and DC.

But keep on chopping with your delusional fantasies.
Well that's because UMD was #14, and they had to find someone to pair with #13, the power house in athletics known as Rutgers.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
About a week ago a friend and I were discussing UConn's possible landing spot in another conference. I suggested the Big 10 and he said not possible, as their by-laws are written today. He stated they require schools to be in contiguous states.

Not that by-laws can't be changed, but does anyone know if this is correct? If this has been discussed, can someone please post a link to that discussion? Thanks.
About a week ago a friend and I were discussing UConn's possible landing spot in another conference. I suggested the Big 10 and he said not possible, as their by-laws are written today. He stated they require schools to be in contiguous states.

Not that by-laws can't be changed, but does anyone know if this is correct? If this has been discussed, can someone please post a link to that discussion? Thanks.

Well, sh#t!

New Jersey College is in the big6+4 because they're a contagious state.

I feel a little silly for thinking it was their 1949 fencing title.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
formerlurker said:
Well, sh#t! New Jersey College is in the big6+4 because they're a contagious state.
jersey probably is contagious, but just stay away from the skanks with crabs.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
jersey probably is contagious, but just stay away from the skanks with crabs.

Good looking out, DA but I spent Summer breaks bartending on the Jersey Shore. I scissor kicked so many Jersey girls from 88-92 that I can't even look myself in the mirror.

You have no idea how much I miss being 19, with itchy balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom