Re-alignment tidbits | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Re-alignment tidbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From the heart of Big12 country acknowledgement that no teams are leaving the ACC for the BigBevo conference:

http://dallas.sbnation.com/texas-lo...owl-reduces-chances-of-conference-realignment

And from Frank the Tank who has been right more often than the other bloggers:

When the Orange Bowl signed a new deal with the ACC that provided the conference with all of the bowl’s media revenues, that removed any doubt regarding the ACC’s place in college football’s power structure. I feel like the proverbial broken record here in continuously saying that the ACC is much stronger than what football fans give them credit for. The ACC’s on-the-field record in BCS bowl games is irrelevant here: a league with academically prestigious schools (many of whom are flagships) that own or have large shares of their own home markets isn’t going to get booted out of the elite club.

http://frankthetank.wordpress.com/2...ayoffs-conference-realignment-and-penn-state/

Ho hum, all is well with the ACC, soon to grow even stronger.

Metamucil produces more insightful tidbits.

Reaction Score
IOW he doesn't buy into the BS blog/message board rumors that UCONN fans accept as gospel.

NO, because he visits this board constantly being a dick!.....so thanks for butting in....

Reaction Score
NO, because he visits this board constantly being a dick!.....so thanks for butting in....

I know it sucks that Observers been right more than a lot of posters here who spout their irrational ACC hate but theres no reason to be inhospitable.

Reaction Score
I know it sucks that Observers been right more than a lot of posters here who spout their irrational ACC hate but theres no reason to be inhospitable.

He's been a child, just like you are being.

You are just a bitter Cuse fan gloating about your ACC invite on a UCONN board, because you've had to sit through the better part of a decade and watch UCONN kick Syracuse's ass.

For the most part Cuse fans show a lot of class. But, I am sure you will continue to prove that every fan base has it's exceptions.

Reaction Score
He's been a child, just like you are being.

You are just a bitter Cuse fan gloating about your ACC invite on a UCONN board, because you've had to sit through the better part of a decade and watch UCONN kick Syracuse's ass.

For the most part Cuse fans show a lot of class. But, I am sure you will continue to prove that every fan base has it's exceptions.

I'm just optimistic about our future, and happy to be going to a legit conference....and judging by some of the reactions here I'm not the one that needs a lecture about class.

Observer brings silly things like facts and logic and legit links and gets "clever" retorts involving Metamucil. But please tell me more about having class.

Just be happy that your replacing such garbage programs with San Diego and Souther Methodist

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Why would it be irrational for some UConn fans to hate the ACC? The ACC is only responsible for the two-time dismantling of the Big East.......

Reaction Score
I'm just optimistic about our future, and happy to be going to a legit conference....and judging by some of the reactions here I'm not the one that needs a lecture about class.

Observer brings silly things like facts and logic and legit links and gets "clever" retorts involving Metamucil. But please tell me more about having class.

Just be happy that your replacing such garbage programs with San Diego and Souther Methodist

Skippy, after reading that post, I don't have the lifetime it would take to teach you about class.

Reaction Score
Why would it be irrational for some UConn fans to hate the ACC? The ACC is only responsible for the two-time dismantling of the Big East.......

Hmmmm...becuase the ACC is the only legit chance UCONN has of escaping that shitshow called the Big East?

Reaction Score

Actually if you have paid an ounce of attention you would know that observer;
  1. came here posing as a new UConn follower only to expose him/herself as a fraud and a troll so he brought it on him/herself
  2. his track record of being right or wrong sways heavily to being wrong more than not
  3. as far as I can tell from this one dumb post your train of thought is just as rediculous, I think you may be another personality of observer
thanks for your support of the boneyard, run along now

Reaction Score
Hmmmm...becuase the ACC is the only legit chance UCONN has of escaping that ****show called the Big East?

Keep on posting Skippy.....keep on demonstrating that "class"....lol

Fi

Reaction Score
Keep on posting Skippy.....keep on demonstrating that "class"....lol

Fi

Not really sure what this means.

Pretty sure a conference that spans four time zones, has an arbitrary mishmash of full and associate members, and by the eye test looks to be a Conference USA retread more than meets the definition of a shitshow by myself or any impartial college sports fan.

Don't get it twisted. I'm not saying this as a sleight to Uconn or its fans. I actually hope that someday Notre Dame wakes up, joins the ACC, and brings Uconn along for the ride. That's the best case scenario for all involved. But toward personal attacks toward those who wish no ill-will just seems petty to me.

Reaction Score
Actually if you have paid an ounce of attention you would know that observer;
  1. came here posing as a new UConn follower only to expose him/herself as a fraud and a troll so he brought it on him/herself
  2. his track record of being right or wrong sways heavily to being wrong more than not
  3. as far as I can tell from this one dumb post your train of thought is just as rediculous, I think you may be another personality of observer
thanks for your support of the boneyard, run along now

Well Uconn fans, for the most part, tend to cling to anything said by Chip Brown, TY, or whover the Big 12 shill of the week is whether there's fact to back it up or not. So I can't see how that could possibly be true.

BTW, I missed Clemson and FSU's departure. Care to give a recap?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Hmmmm...becuase the ACC is the only legit chance UCONN has of escaping that ****show called the Big East?
While UConn fans would much prefer the ACC to the current situation, some people can choose to hate the conference until we get there. Not sure why that's difficult to understand.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Rule #1 about non-UConn-fan trolls: if you continue to feed them, they will continue to come...

Reaction Score
Not really sure what this means.

Pretty sure a conference that spans four time zones, has an arbitrary mishmash of full and associate members, and by the eye test looks to be a Conference USA retread more than meets the definition of a ****show by myself or any impartial college sports fan.

Don't get it twisted. I'm not saying this as a sleight to Uconn or its fans. I actually hope that someday Notre Dame wakes up, joins the ACC, and brings Uconn along for the ride. That's the best case scenario for all involved. But toward personal attacks toward those who wish no ill-will just seems petty to me.

Oh please stop the BS.....

You're here to bust chops on a fanbase that is largely unhappy about the developments of conference realignment. If you are going to be a pr*ck, the least you could do is grow a set of balls and be honest about that.

And if you and observer are really one in the same, then along with being a whimp you are also a weasel.

And yes, that is a personal attach and I am petty when it comes to obnoxious little trolls like you.

Have a nice life.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
SU is happy to run away from UConn, just like BCU did. It took even less time for our FB program to surpass Cuse than it took our BB program. And I think their one NC should have an asterisk. They played UConn twice that season an never mangaged to get the lead even once.

Reaction Score
The Syracuse-UCONN football games are a scream. That fanbase has absolutely no idea where we came from to kick their ass on such a consistent basis. It's a great punch of folks by and large, but I think they thought that since Jim Brown suited up for them once UCONN would forfiet the games.

Reaction Score
Oh please stop the BS.....

You're here to bust chops on a fanbase that is largely unhappy about the developments of conference realignment. If you are going to be a pr*ck, the least you could do is grow a set of balls and be honest about that.

And if you and observer are really one in the same, then along with being a whimp you are also a weasel.

And yes, that is a personal attach and I am petty when it comes to obnoxious little trolls like you.

Have a nice life.

Thanks for the lecture on class.

Reaction Score
You're welcome.

Don't let the door hit you in the *ss............

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
SU is happy to run away from UConn, just like BCU did. It took even less time for our FB program to surpass Cuse than it took our BB program. And I think their one NC should have an asterisk. They played UConn twice that season an never mangaged to get the lead even once.

I think they are the opposite of BC though and would support UConn's inclusion.

Reaction Score
SU did exactly what we wished we could do. They also got left out in the last round, for ridiculous political reasons, if their fans are here to bust on us then they are douches of the lowest order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom