Ray's HoF presenter | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ray's HoF presenter

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
But his knees and hips are definitely a problem, so standing for a period of time like that would be a net negative.
Pretty sure he can have a chair.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You don’t think he will be up on the sideline?

Probably in a chair. Like Dove said. I've had a loooong day and couldn't come to that oh so simple conclusion.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Comments, speculation and sarcastic remarks.....................The BY never lets you down! I laughed out loud at some of the comments. Well done !!!

Maybe he wanted to be sure that people knew it was Ray Allen when he was presented.

Reaction Score
Pretty obvious...other than rumors, don't know why, but it appears Ray has not made friends in the NBA.

Reaction Score
Pretty obvious...other than rumors, don't know why, but it appears Ray has not made friends in the NBA.
Ultra successful people often don't make friends within their profession. Competition separates them. Name Jordan's best NBA friend.

Walter Ray is an amazing if somewhat quirky guy. GOAT at his craft at his time. Curry now I 'spose.

Reaction Score
Ultra successful people often don't make friends within their profession. Competition separates them. Name Jordan's best NBA friend.

Walter Ray is an amazing if somewhat quirky guy. GOAT at his craft at his time. Curry now I 'spose.
To your point, how many guys were good friends with Tiger Woods? Venus and Serena? Kobe Bryant?

So what, he doesn't have a lot of friends. Some guys care more about the game and getting better than anything else, including... and especially... being popular.

Reaction Score
So basically, Jimmy 1) couldn't talk and 2) has to stand behind Ray while he does his speech. That's lose lose for JC given his health issues, and the fact that he's a gasbag.

I actually enjoy many of your posts, but this is just stupid.

Reaction Score

Maybe among the C's organization. But from what I understand, he's had plenty of friends.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom