Ray Donovan - Season 6 | The Boneyard

Ray Donovan - Season 6

Reaction Score
Slow start - but amped it up last night in a big way!

The montage with the Nas track NY State of Mind was fantastic.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
A family member is basically demanding that I watch this show for various reasons. I am almost done with Season 5.

I can't get past the body count. Between Ray and his father, plus Avi, they have killed over two dozen people. It is supposed to be this gritty prestige drama, but the show is more like a 80's Stallone/Schwarzeneggar movie with its cartoon violence. A lot of it is unnecessary too.

Reaction Score
A family member is basically demanding that I watch this show for various reasons. I am almost done with Season 5.

I can't get past the body count. Between Ray and his father, plus Avi, they have killed over two dozen people. It is supposed to be this gritty prestige drama, but the show is more like a 80's Stallone/Schwarzeneggar movie with its cartoon violence. A lot of it is unnecessary too.

I went from really loving this show to watching it because I committed so much time to it. I'm going to stay with it, but it isn't what it was in the beginning to be sure.

Reaction Score
I started watching in late October and I've watched up through 11 episodes of Season 6. I haven't been so hooked on a series since the Sopranos. Five more episodes and I'm current!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom