Ray+Ben With Excellent Nights | The Boneyard

Ray+Ben With Excellent Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The ageless Ray Allen drops 27 on 6-7 shooting from three. It's early, but his shooting percentages are ridiculous. Every year, some Celtics fans say he's done and want to trade him for a ballrack, and every year, he keeps on going.

Ben dropped 26 for the Pistons in a win over Orlando. For a while, Ben was out there head-to-head against JJ Redick and Chris Duhon. Less at stake, but results were the same.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
i feel the dumbest trade in recent years was the bulls trading ben to detroit

Reaction Score
A.J. Price....3 pts in 3 mins 1 reb 2 assts....i know its not big but good to see A.J. get some PT.

Reaction Score
As both a Bulls & UConn fan I selfishly wish Ben had took the original table that was on the offer from Chi that would've payed him around $9M per year. It was less than what Hinrich and Deng got and I understand his thinking considering that him and Deng were pretty much 1a & 1b on those Bulls teams before Rose's arrival, but his career has been pretty much stuck in purgatory since he went to Det. I don't understand what's happened to him there, usually you don't go from putting up 20ppg on a playoff team to the lowest averages of your career on a bum squad, its usually the other way around. Plus BG doesn't come across as the type to become lazy and stop after getting a big payday like what you see with so many other NBA players.

Reaction Score
Detroit imploded with it's worst years in recent memory. Even Rip the former hero became a goat on that team. Bad decision by Ben to leave, but hey, money talks and you get what you get. I hope he can come back from purgatory.

Reaction Score
A.J. Price....3 pts in 3 mins 1 reb 2 assts....i know its not big but good to see A.J. get some PT.

I went to the Pacers Nets last night. AJ got the last 3 minutes in garbage time because the Pacers were up by 20.

Darren Collison looked HORRIBLE against D Will. Hopefully AJ can steal some of his minutes.

Reaction Score
I just love the man in Boston is from UConn. And with Donny Marshall doing the Celtics lead-in, Beatown is Huskyville.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
I just love the man in Boston is from UConn. And with Donny Marshall doing the Celtics lead-in, Beatown is Huskyville.

Ray is hitting 61% (!!!!) of his shots from beyond the arc. I realize it's early in the season, but that is an AWESOME stat!

Reaction Score
Trolling around some Pistons boards, they seem happy with Ben so far this season. They feel Frank is utilizing him properly and he looks like the old Ben again, and they want to keep the Stuckey-Gordon-Knight rotation for a few years, if possible. They are not so happy with Charlie V, though.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Ray is hitting 61% (!!!!) of his shots from beyond the arc. I realize it's early in the season, but that is an AWESOME stat!

Still early for sure, but he's taken the 2nd most shots from beyond the arc in the NBA so far this year ... and out of the top 15 hurlers, the second closest in percentage are Hedo and Durant @ 50%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom