Ray at Celebrity Golf Tourney | The Boneyard

Ray at Celebrity Golf Tourney

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
On NBC, playing with Steph and Dell Curry.
Announcers just said between the three of them they have made over 30 miles of 3 point baskets in their careers combined.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately I couldn't watch since i was completing Ray's private court in old saybrook
image000000.jpg

Reaction Score
No UCONN logo?
Original drawing from last year had it. The updated plans had it eliminated. Not sure why maybe because the tennis lines were added and would have gone through the logo

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
We have a few lawyers on this board...copyright infringement perhaps?

Reaction Score
Lol. Yup a waste to build something you'll use on your property and something that will be used by him and his kids when they are there.

You're really gonna hate the 2nd part of the project. An 80 yard tee box/approach shot to artificial turf golf green
I would have included the outdoor full size court as part of the golf complex. Basketball was meant to be indoors. That from a kid that shoveled the snow off the court to play.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I would have included the outdoor full size court as part of the golf complex. Basketball was meant to be indoors. That from a kid that shoveled the snow off the court to play.
Me too 68 gloves rarely once shoveled but when real cold still shot with gloves.

And by night time your fingers tips had dry cracks from playing in the cold all day. Those things would sting for a couple of days before healing.

Reaction Score
And by night time your fingers tips had dry cracks from playing in the cold all day. Those things would sting for a couple of days before healing.
It was well before UA gloves.

Reaction Score
Nothing crazy but directly on Connecticut river. Quiet and beautiful location outside of the weekends when boats are going non stop up and down the river into the sound

Oh come on, Ct river traffic is a quarter of it was a few years ago when gas was cheaper. We live about a quarter of a mile from the sound and we used to hear Donzis and Cigarettes going out from the River to the Sound. Not hardly at all now.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Me too 68 gloves rarely once shoveled but when real cold still shot with gloves.
i only had a glove on my left hand. guess that's why I was so right dominant.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom