Ray Allen | The Boneyard

Ray Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
representing at TV celebrity golf at Lake Tahoe. UConn hat and shirt!

And with 2 drained birdies to boot. Sold shirt and hat 'UConn" cooking today - nice job by Ray Ray as well as I believe a potential Top 10.

Mark Mulder and Eric Gagne can flat out move the ball as well as the kicker from the Jaguars (Sopec?). Another guy with game is Mardi Fish the tennis dude - killed the ball beautiful swing.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
Ray had a great chip-in eagle on 18 yesterday too. He has a chance to be one of the future contenders in this tourney each year if he officially "retires".

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
representing at TV celebrity golf at Lake Tahoe. UConn hat and shirt!

And @CAHUSKY completely fell on his face getting over there to represent the Yard. Terrible form there. Guy probably lives a block away.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Not only did I not go, I gave away my seats in the skybox on the 18th hole (my company is a sponsor). We usually take my boat over and anchor on the beach on the 17th fairway but Cahusky isnt as young as he once was.

I did hit balls on the range with, and play in a foursome right behind, Ray and Marshall Faulk (day after the tourney) a couple of years ago. This was last year.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Forgive my ignorance! I know less than nothing about professional golf. If Ray decided to hang up his sneakers, COULD he be a professional golfer?

Reaction Score
Forgive my ignorance! I know less than nothing about professional golf. If Ray decided to hang up his sneakers, COULD he be a professional golfer?
No. He could not even compete on the amateur level.

Reaction Score

No - Mark Mulder has game and could potentially work hard enough for the Senior Tour but not be much. Rick Rhoden gave it a shot and never came close to a weekend and he was the best in this celebrity tour for years. Those PGA guys are really special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom