Ray Allen thinks Kevin Ollie has what it takes to coach uConn. "he is a great role model. Always ins | The Boneyard

Ray Allen thinks Kevin Ollie has what it takes to coach uConn. "he is a great role model. Always ins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
that is huge for ollie. Allen is the most productive nba alumni

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
had what it takes?

Interesting but Dom is known for his typo's so it is tough to know whether or not it was part of the original quote.

Reaction Score
With Calhoun getting hurt last week, the next head coach discussion was moved from the back burner up to the front. With the Facey commit earlier in the week and how it went down with a meeting with Herbst getting a feel what the recruits think about KO is probably a good thing. I think the whole Ollie as the next head coach rumors will start to pick up a lot of steam. This is probably one of just many articles to come with former teammates/coaches and fans supporting him as the next head coach. I think its pretty much inevitable at this point

Reaction Score
Ollie would no doubt be a great coach (as would many others). X's & O's, practice and motivation on the court is one thing... but being able to (sweet) talk kids & convince them they'll do better here, (recruiting)... that's the most important thing. Both Jim & Geno had that (rare talent/personality) to get (sell) great players. I don't know how well Ollie fares in that... but he's got all the other things in spades. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom