Ray Allen sitting behind the #bench | The Boneyard

Ray Allen sitting behind the #bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He should be on the bench next to Ollie.
As much as he can offer, I think Ray is way too rich to coach, especially with a son who has health issues. The good news is I'm sure he'll continue to be a great resource for KO and the program.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
he spoke to the CCSU team in the locker room after the game - a favor for Howie

From what I could see on TV, he got up and left with about 2 minutes left in the game. I figured he was going back to the locker rooms and didn't want to be a distraction.

Reaction Score
From what I could see on TV, he got up and left with about 2 minutes left in the game. I figured he was going back to the locker rooms and didn't want to be a distraction.

Thank god he missed the booing over chicken wings

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Thank god he missed the booing over chicken wings

Maybe he thought UConn was a shoo-in for 82 and wanted to get to BWW first? And then stop by the CCSU locker room for a pep talk.

Reaction Score
Screenshot_2014-12-29-15-41-51-1.png

Reaction Score
We should just send him on recruiting visits with Ollie.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Ray is my favorite. I think he would be the first to say that there is a big difference between being in shape & being in game shape. Maybe he just wanted to test the waters in practice yesterday. In any case, I love that he mentors the players & stays close to the program. Classy guy...

Reaction Score
if you follow him on instagram, you'll see that he's definitely still in game shape. Most of his posts are him before or after getting in a long morning run, going for some bike group ride in a random city, or him working out at a gym where you'll see nothing but senior citizens in the background.

Side note to following him on instagram... say that he just started following some big breasted "fitness model" samantha hoopes. If you havent heard of her, take a look, I'm sure you'll be on board. I do hope that he isn't getting himself into any more embarassing social media posts like on twitter a couple of years back

Reaction Score
Pretty awesome to get runs in with ray allen. probably giving purvis/hamilton a load of pointers; hopefully some stuff about moving without the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom