Ray Allen Set To Join JC, Geno and Rebecca Lobo in HOF | The Boneyard

Ray Allen Set To Join JC, Geno and Rebecca Lobo in HOF

Reaction Score
Ray is one of 13 finalists being considered for induction into the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame. He is a leading candidate along with Jason Kidd and Steve Nash. Ray appears to be a lock to make it and would be the first UConn Men's player inducted. The 2018 class will be announced during the weekend of the Final Four.

Nice to see one of our own be recognized for his accomplishments at UConn, internationally and professionally. Congrats, Ray.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Isn't Rip up for consideration soon/already? Don't think he'll end up making it, but still good uconn publicity
Rip is indeed under consideration. Remember, it’s not the NBA Hall of Fame so with a college resume that includes an All American season and a championship, his odds go up considerably. Still my favorite Husky, seeing them both get in would be terrific and great exposure for our program.

Reaction Score
Rip is indeed under consideration. Remember, it’s not the NBA Hall of Fame so with a college resume that includes an All American season and a championship, his odds go up considerably. Still my favorite Husky, seeing them both get in would be terrific and great exposure for our program.
College careers don’t seem to play much of a role in the eyes of the HOF voters.

Rip had a really good career, but I don’t think he’ll end up being inducted.

Reaction Score
Ray is on the Golf Channel tonight with Feherty. With him will be Jon Lester and Mark Calcavecchia.

Reaction Score
Going to change gears here on Ray Allen. I am so sick of Rondo, KG, and Pierce talking smack about Ray leaving the Celtics like 8 years ago.

I lost ALL respect for them. They would have 0 rings if it wasn't for Ray Allen.

Reaction Score
Going to change gears here on Ray Allen. I am so sick of Rondo, KG, and Pierce talking smack about Ray leaving the Celtics like 8 years ago.

I lost ALL respect for them. They would have 0 rings if it wasn't for Ray Allen.

Yeah big baby as well who just got busted on drug charges lol .

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Rondo and Big baby (nice career change bro) are still on the attack. Dunno about KG, but Pierce and Allen buried the hatchet a long time ago.

Reaction Score
Rondo and Big baby (nice career change bro) are still on the attack. Dunno about KG, but Pierce and Allen buried the hatchet a long time ago.

It's just so ridiculous that he isn't invited to those reunions. Lost all respect for those guys. I refuse to watch KGs stupid players only show or whatever it's called.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom