Rate our three QBs. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rate our three QBs.

Reaction Score
Jack Zergiotis is next man up. Would be nice to RS but if you have to, he goes in.
I think Steven Krajewski is the starter going forward then Jack Zergiotis two years after him. Steven Krajewski is more developed and comes from a much better coaching tree and football background

Reaction Score
Steven Krajewski in my mind has the best skills. The interesting question going forward is how long Edsall sticks with Beaudry before going back to Zergiotis. Zergiotis has had the highest turnover rate per min of play of all our quarterbacks but he has played against the best defenses by a long shot. Beaudry has protected the ball the best but he has faced the weakest defenses so far.

Reaction Score
Wait, so the crowd that fawned all over Beaudry for his 1 year of D2 stats, and then quickly jettisoned him for the hot frosh from Canada for his 3 quarters of play, and then tossed him aside for the guy who moved the ball against UCF's 3rd string D is being asked to opine on who is best? Will there be popcorn served? Good god, we knew coming in to this we had no experience and no depth. We hoped and prayed someone would be something he was not, but they are, as the HC says, what they are.

Well. We have eyes. And “institutional history”.

Reaction Score
1. Incomplete
2. Incomplete
3. Incomplete
Exactly.

Edit: Cancel the remainder of my remarks below. Dazed and confused this morning I guess. They actually should apply to Jack Zergiotis.

Steven Krajewski may have more upside potential but clearly MB is more ready. UConn had as many passing yard as USF. What they did not have is a running game.

Steven Krajewski is clearly not ready at the moment. And why would he be? The only effective true freshmen QB's are 5 star recruits who are working behind top P5 OL's..

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Exactly.

Steven Krajewski may have more upside potential but clearly MB is more ready. UConn had as many passing yard as USF. What they did not have is a running game.

Steven Krajewski is clearly not ready at the moment. And why would he be? The only effective true freshmen QB's are 5 star recruits who are working behind top P5 OL's..

With the injury to Steven Krajewski we will never know, but I think he's our best option. If he was healthy. I don't understand the "clearly not ready" when it relates to his play. He showed a lot of ability and has the best combination of skills. I don't think think any of the mistakes he would make while learning would be worse than what we've seen from the other two. Of course, I compared Jack Zergiotis to Drew Brees after one game, so my recent track record is not great! Have to look for reasons to have some optimism though.

Reaction Score
With the injury to Steven Krajewski we will never know, but I think he's our best option. If he was healthy. I don't understand the "clearly not ready" when it relates to his play. He showed a lot of ability and has the best combination of skills. I don't think think any of the mistakes he would make while learning would be worse than what we've seen from the other two. Of course, I compared Jack Zergiotis to Drew Brees after one game, so my recent track record is not great! Have to look for reasons to have some optimism though.
Oh, apologies. I confused Steven Krajewski with Jack Zergiotis. What was I thinking? Consider my remarks on Steven Krajewski withdrawn. He's gotta be a tough SoB. Injured the same in a ski race crash awhile back. Hurts like hell. To have played that much of a game with that injury was impressive.

Reaction Score
Steven Krajewski was a 3 star for a reason coming from one of the best high school programs in Ga let’s develope him and max his potential

Reaction Score
Steven Krajewski was a 3 star for a reason coming from one of the best high school programs in Ga let’s develope him and max his potential
Agree 100%, but me agreeing with you does nothing, you need to convince Randy Edsall of this, but he never will because if he did he would be admitting to a colossal in coaching the team this year.

Reaction Score
Since we are hiding one QB (Foerster), I guess he's the best. We never tried him yet? Is he bad or what?

Reaction Score
The question is, “Who is going to develop him? “

Reaction Score

Was Steven Krajewski a great QB in high school? Since he's in GA, all the major schools are aware of him and didn't offer. According to Rivals, Steven Krajewski only had one FBS offer (Syracuse). Hopefully he develops to be a good one.

Reaction Score
Beaudry is mediocre at best. Not the answer
Jack Zergiotis has some potential but is nowhere near ready.
Steven Krajewski is incomplete for now. Looked awful at first when he was put in a very tough spot. Looked competent against 3rd stringers.

Ultimately the answer is we don't have a qb now but we have 2 guys that there's at least a chance could be the guy in the future.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom