Rankings | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rankings

Reaction Score
You bring up an interesting question and I would answer no. The Coaches poll is made up of only 32 coaches who get to cast actual votes. If you look at some of the names C. Vivian for example I would think is more concerned about her own team and conference during the season as opposed to figuring out who the Number 15-20 team is. I honestly think if you a coach with a vote you delegate this to someone on staff and you might glance at it to make sure it's OK.

List of voters for coaches poll:
Suzy Barcomb, Seattle; Matt Bollant, Eastern Illinois; Dan Burt, Duquesne; Jackie Carson; Furman; Billi Chambers, Iona; Bill Cleary, Colgate; Shane Clipfell, Western Michigan; Jamie Craighhead, San Jose State; Megan Duffy, Marquette; Ronny Fisher, Campbell; Lisa Fortier, Gonzaga; Freda Freeman-Jackson, Alabama State; Julie Goodenough; Abilene Christian; Carey Green, Liberty; Tamara Inoue, UC Irvine; Monique LeBlanc, Brown; Maria Marchesano, Mount St. Mary’s; Katie Meier, Miami (Fla.); Jalie Mitchell, North Texas; Mike Neighbors, Arkansas; Raegan Pebley, TCU; Kyle Rechlicz, Wisconsin-Milwaukee; Diane Richardson, Towson; Lynne Roberts, Utah; Matt Ruffing, Evansville; Seton Sobolewski, Idaho State; Lisa Stockton, Tulane; C. Vivian Stringer, Rutgers; Amy Vachon, Maine; Larry Vickers, Norfolk State; Jaida Williams, Coastal Carolina; Doshia Woods, Denver.
Who thought having second and third rate coaches decide the rankings was better than anyone else doung the rankings...

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
You bring up an interesting question and I would answer no. The Coaches poll is made up of only 32 coaches who get to cast actual votes. If you look at some of the names C. Vivian for example I would think is more concerned about her own team and conference during the season as opposed to figuring out who the Number 15-20 team is. I honestly think if you a coach with a vote you delegate this to someone on staff and you might glance at it to make sure it's OK.

List of voters for coaches poll:
Suzy Barcomb, Seattle; Matt Bollant, Eastern Illinois; Dan Burt, Duquesne; Jackie Carson; Furman; Billi Chambers, Iona; Bill Cleary, Colgate; Shane Clipfell, Western Michigan; Jamie Craighhead, San Jose State; Megan Duffy, Marquette; Ronny Fisher, Campbell; Lisa Fortier, Gonzaga; Freda Freeman-Jackson, Alabama State; Julie Goodenough; Abilene Christian; Carey Green, Liberty; Tamara Inoue, UC Irvine; Monique LeBlanc, Brown; Maria Marchesano, Mount St. Mary’s; Katie Meier, Miami (Fla.); Jalie Mitchell, North Texas; Mike Neighbors, Arkansas; Raegan Pebley, TCU; Kyle Rechlicz, Wisconsin-Milwaukee; Diane Richardson, Towson; Lynne Roberts, Utah; Matt Ruffing, Evansville; Seton Sobolewski, Idaho State; Lisa Stockton, Tulane; C. Vivian Stringer, Rutgers; Amy Vachon, Maine; Larry Vickers, Norfolk State; Jaida Williams, Coastal Carolina; Doshia Woods, Denver.
Last year there was one poster who was able to show the actual votes of the writers and the coaches. Most annoying was Deb "I need to put my family and their school associations in my commentary every game" Antonelli. She was clearly putting forth an ACC agenda...
P5 Coaches are ACC-Katie Meier, Big12-Raegon Pebley, Big10-CVS, PAC12-Lynn Roberts, SEC-Mike Neighbors and the Big East has Megan Duffy.

32 conferences, 32 votes...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1
Top Bottom