Ranking the Top 101 best players in college basketball | The Boneyard

Ranking the Top 101 best players in college basketball

Reaction Score
From CBSSports.com. Bouknight 32 and Cole getting some love at 100. Lots of other BE players.

32. James Bouknight, UConn: Bouknight lived up to his top-100 prospect billing as a freshman last season while transitioning into a starting role and averaging 15.8 points per game once inserted into the starting lineup. He'll be up against stiffer competition in the Big East this season but has all the makings of a star. -- DC

100. R.J. Cole, UConn: The Huskies have a star on its hands in James Bouknight, but don't you dare overlook the underrated transfer addition of Cole. A Howard transfer, he averaged 22.5 points per game in two seasons for the Bison before moving on. He has an opportunity to step into a co-starring role next to Bouknight with senior Christian Vital exhausting his eligibility. -- KB

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
From CBSSports.com. Bouknight 32 and Cole getting some love at 100. Lots of other BE players.

32. James Bouknight, UConn: Bouknight lived up to his top-100 prospect billing as a freshman last season while transitioning into a starting role and averaging 15.8 points per game once inserted into the starting lineup. He'll be up against stiffer competition in the Big East this season but has all the makings of a star. -- DC

100. R.J. Cole, UConn: The Huskies have a star on its hands in James Bouknight, but don't you dare overlook the underrated transfer addition of Cole. A Howard transfer, he averaged 22.5 points per game in two seasons for the Bison before moving on. He has an opportunity to step into a co-starring role next to Bouknight with senior Christian Vital exhausting his eligibility. -- KB

Kind of an interesting take on Cole. I don't expect him to be our second best player, but maybe he will be.

Reaction Score
Last year, my wife and I had an awful stomach bug, delayed our Christmas plans by a few days and I spent Christmas watching Boise State play and was amazed by Derrick Alston.

Thin as a rail, but a creative, long wing with an unreal handle. If you haven’t seen him play, one of his games is a must.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom