Ranking The AAC Head Coaches 1-12 (Athlon) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ranking The AAC Head Coaches 1-12 (Athlon)

Reaction Score
This doesn’t mean much to me. We all know how he does things. If he’s going to succeed it is going to be a slow and methodical climb. Maybe I’m just encouraged by the 4 recruits in the last few days, but I’m not so sure Randy won’t get the job done. I’m skeptical, but I’m still feeling patient. If I hadn’t seen him do things this way in the past, I’d be more concerned.
Wasn't the argument for RE1.0 how quick he got UConn competitive in big east

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Wasn't the argument for RE1.0 how quick he got UConn competitive in big east

No matter what anybody thinks of Edsall's overall record, which isn't good, he does deserve credit for fielding a competitive Big East team right from his first season in the conference. He took a I-AA program from bad in 2001 to competitive in the Big East during year one. Of course, it helped to have a senior QB named Dan Orlovsky, who originally wouldn't have ever played in a Big East game. The defections by Miami and VA Tech moved up the timetable, putting us in the Big East a year early with a stud QB. It shows how important the QB position is.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
No matter what anybody thinks of Edsall's overall record, which isn't good, he does deserve credit for fielding a competitive Big East team right from his first season in the conference.
And he's gotten credit for that ad infinitum. What have you done for me lately?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom