Ranking come Monday?? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ranking come Monday??

Reaction Score
Hilarious. Won’t be able to take Umami serious ever again lol.

Wait what’s wrong with Umanis post? I mean this is a beatable Nova team and we are at home. Time to beat a team we’re not supposed to beat and maybe make a positive move to a solid seed in the Dance. He is right.

Reaction Score
Lost Twice
# 19 Michigan State

Lost Once
#18 Ohio State, #20 Texas, #22 Wyoming, #25 Alabama

Didn't lose
#21 Murray State, #23 Arkansas, #24 UConn

Based on that, I'd expect Michigan State, Wyoming and probably Texas below UConn.

#21 is my guess.

Reaction Score
Sorry to disappoint the conspiracy theorists on the board. Just a long time UConn fan who is not a fan of keyboard tough guys.

If you don't think we can beat Nova at home and by so doing--It will significantly affect rankings.--Perhaps you're not a fan in the first place Nova is the next game.

We have a different definition of what is funny. This is getting old.

Reaction Score
Sorry to disappoint the conspiracy theorists on the board. Just a long time UConn fan who is not a fan of keyboard tough guys.

If you don't think we can beat Nova at home and by so doing--It will significantly affect rankings.--Perhaps you're not a fan in the first place Nova is the next game.

We have a different definition of what is funny. This is getting old.
You responded to and disagreed with yourself. That’s the matter at hand. Please address. Lol

Reaction Score
You responded to and disagreed with yourself. That’s the matter at hand. Please address. Lol
was hoping he would get into a long, thread-derailing argument against himself.

then we would have finally reached peak boneyard.

Reaction Score
You are absolutely correct . In an attempt to clarify what was meant by my original post-- I responded mistakenly to that post. So.. My bad from a technology perspective.

I still believe Nova is a winnable game and by winning.. Any concerns for rankings will be taken care of with that win.

I know I can count on certain posters to pile on when I mess up. I messed up.LOL

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Beat Nova.. Rankings will follow

Rankings are already here. Its about taking the next step. Beating Nova is the next step. How about showing some positivity !

AB56E755-0C7A-49A9-B4F5-1AB80B93D8F5.gif

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Everyone here thinks we can beat Nova. This guy wants credit for that too?

Reaction Score
Context of that comment was re: original post.. My opinion is that rankings by AP are not as significant as NET .And I went on to say that a UConn win over Nova will take care of rankings( for those interested).End of story.

Prior to our most recent winning streak-I was getting hammered when I suggested I would be disappointed if we went 4-2 for the rest of the season. Promptly was told that I should expect to be disappointed by many Yarders which surprised me as I'm sure it did you.

I do not need credit for anything nor do I seek it. IMO-I believe the team is peaking at the right time. Looking forward to the game on Tuesday.

Reaction Score
Context of that comment was re: original post.. My opinion is that rankings by AP are not as significant as NET .And I went on to say that a UConn win over Nova will take care of rankings( for those interested).End of story.

Prior to our most recent winning streak-I was getting hammered when I suggested I would be disappointed if we went 4-2 for the rest of the season. Promptly was told that I should expect to be disappointed by many Yarders which surprised me as I'm sure it did you.

I do not need credit for anything nor do I seek it. IMO-I believe the team is peaking at the right time. Looking forward to the game on Tuesday.

A second post clarifying things. I for one think that makes your explanation twice as true.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Rutgers will absolutely be ranked
I’m not sure they’ll be ranked. They’re on the edge of the bubble right now.

But they are playing Purdue tough and Big Cliff absolutely baptized Edey.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom