Randy Navy post game | The Boneyard

Randy Navy post game

Reaction Score
Ugh. I hate those 80’s style hoodie graphics. Just awful.

Reaction Score
Interesting that Edsall says the guys are told not to "block" tackle because they are not big enough or strong enough yet some try to do it anyway. It would appear we have some players that don't take coaching very well, which doesn't help matters.

Reaction Score
Interesting that Edsall says the guys are told not to "block" tackle because they are not big enough or strong enough yet some try to do it anyway. It would appear we have some players that don't take coaching very well, which doesn't help matters.
What do they do during practice week after week? Play tiddlywinks? I'm sorry but that's on the coach. Didn't anyone listen to Jim Mora's criticism on why they didn't punch it in on 1st and goal near the end of the half? He's one of the brightest minds in football, and he's a nice guy so he didn't say on camera what I'll bet a weeks pay he was saying off camera.

Reaction Score
What do they do during practice week after week? Play tiddlywinks? I'm sorry but that's on the coach. Didn't anyone listen to Jim Mora's criticism on why they didn't punch it in on 1st and goal near the end of the half? He's one of the brightest minds in football, and he's a nice guy so he didn't say on camera what I'll bet a weeks pay he was saying off camera.

1st & goal they ran Mensah and he got stuffed. Had to burn a TO, leaving them with one. Next 2 plays Mensah wasn't even on the field. Awful execution.

Reaction Score

Pure garbage. Wish they would fire him already. I intially said wait until the first second after the last game, but firing him right now would be great.

When should we start expecting improvement Randy? Year 7?

Huge supporter of Randy 1.0. Now, Randy 2.0 is approaching Coach Red Pants territory.

He needs to go.

Reaction Score

I’m almost 100% sure after Jack Zergiotis coughed up the ball on 3rd down it was Mora that said “what a fricken disaster”. One of the announcers did.
I LOL’d Hard because I don’t think I’ve ever heard an announcer say that!

Reaction Score
I’m almost 100% sure after Jack Zergiotis coughed up the ball on 3rd down it was Mora that said “what a fricken disaster”. One of the announcers did.

i just rewatched it and he actually says “Now that’s a fricken disaster right there...”

Reaction Score
After they took Mensah out, Mora was like (I'm paraphrasing here) "what are they doing?", "give the ball to him all four downs".

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1st & goal they ran Mensah and he got stuffed.
He got one of the 2 yards we needed. No reason in the world why are oh wind shouldn’t be able to get enough pushback for us to get another yard.

Reaction Score
If guys are "block tackling" when told not to, they should be bench tackling and someone else should be in there.
Agree but there is such a drop off in talent after most of the starters on defense that benching anyone just makes things worse. I cringe watching Robinson play because I don't think I have ever seen a worst tackler. Yet, he has more interceptions on this team over the past 2 years than anyone one else on the team.

Reaction Score
He totally did, laughed too. I had rewind it to be sure, hilarious

Reaction Score
Agree but there is such a drop off in talent after most of the starters on defense that benching anyone just makes things worse. I cringe watching Robinson play because I don't think I have ever seen a worst tackler. Yet, he has more interceptions on this team over the past 2 years than anyone one else on the team.

Fortt, not Robinson.. that's who Edsall was referring to. Robinson actually wraps up, so Fortt is worse

Reaction Score
He got one of the 2 yards we needed. No reason in the world why are oh wind shouldn’t be able to get enough pushback for us to get another yard.
Jim Mora, calling the game, was incredulous when they took him out.

Reaction Score
Fortt, not Robinson.. that's who Edsall was referring to. Robinson actually wraps up, so Fortt is worse
He does? Did you watch him miss the tackle on Navy's first touchdown. Fortt may not have played well last night and deserves to be criticize by Edsall but he is a much better tackler than Robinson. Its not even close.

Reaction Score
Not good at all if players are doing this

Reaction Score
Anyone think Mora will take the job here? He wasn't terrible at UCLA. Couldn't get any worse than the last three HC

Reaction Score
Anyone think Mora will take the job here? He wasn't terrible at UCLA. Couldn't get any worse than the last three HC
I'd take him in a heartbeat over Edsall, and anyone else he can bring with him. Did you here Dan O, talking about Edsall yesterday?

Reaction Score
Pure garbage. Wish they would fire him already. I intially said wait until the first second after the last game, but firing him right now would be great.

When should we start expecting improvement Randy? Year 7?

Huge supporter of Randy 1.0. Now, Randy 2.0 is approaching Coach Red Pants territory.

He needs to go.

He is here for at least another year, probably two. But if the blowouts don't start to subside next year he could get the ax.

Reaction Score
He is here for at least another year, probably two. But if the blowouts don't start to subside next year he could get the ax.

That is insanity. Absolute insanity. 3 years with no significant improvement. Let's not use money excuse, UCONN found a large amount of money to pay AAC exit fee.

And I don't doubt he is here another 2 years based on the ineptitude of the administration and athletic department.

This program (and athletic department) is a raging dumpster fire.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom