Randy left and Susan came in | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Randy left and Susan came in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Actually, federal research grants have been stagnant under her watch. And with it, AAU status is even further away than when she arrived. UConn's AAU competitors have made greater strides.
If that is true, then considering the massive faculty increase (~150?), then she should be fired. Thought the main criteria for hiring faculty had changed to refereed journal publication record and demonstrated record of landing research grants. No?

Reaction Score
Thanks for the added info. When Newton was hired I expressed doubts based on my exposure to him at one of my children's alma mater, Emory. Your figures would seem to indicate that he has, so far, been well below average if not incompetent.

I don't know if I would be that harsh. Before him I couldn't even get anyone to listen to me at the foundation. And there has been success around fundraising for current projects that don't touch the endowment.

I think it is an incomplete. You can't undo 50+ years of incompetence in a couple of years, especially when it comes to people's wallets.

Reaction Score
Watch it scoot, Folks here love the Michelin, excuse me, Michigan man.
They think he single handedly built the BB facility brick by brick and was basically the sh#t.
Well your boy Hathaway sure didn't get it done!

Reaction Score
IMG_0987.jpg
Thanks for the added info. When Newton was hired I expressed doubts based on my exposure to him at one of my children's alma mater, Emory. Your figures would seem to indicate that he has, so far, been well below average if not incompetent.

Reaction Score

I've posted this data several times. For all of the *&^$ talking that the BY does about money - assuming that ALL of the donors are also BY members (which we know can't be true) - less than half of the people that come here donate any money to the school as "donations". Not sure how much of that I can lay on Newton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom