Randy Edsall returns to UConn: It's all about the right fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I used to love the Recrod.

Reaction Score
This is a great read. Gives some more meat about where HCRE's mindset is right now, based on what he, Moorhead, and others who know him currently think. The author has made me even more optimistic about this whole RE2.0 thing. Yes, I will remain in wait and see mode through the fall. However, I am growing increasingly confident that what made him a good fit here before remains while the added motivation of cementing his legacy and hopefully growing more over the past six years will make him exactly the right person we need in the position at this exact point in time.

Reaction Score
This is a great read. Gives some more meat about where HCRE's mindset is right now, based on what he, Moorhead, and others who know him currently think. The author has made me even more optimistic about this whole RE2.0 thing. Yes, I will remain in wait and see mode through the fall. However, I am growing increasingly confident that what made him a good fit here before remains while the added motivation of cementing his legacy and hopefully growing more over the past six years will make him exactly the right person we need in the position at this exact point in time.

Just reread this. My God, I am wordy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99