Ran into UConn great on vacation today! | The Boneyard

Ran into UConn great on vacation today!

Reaction Score
1659024558551.jpeg

Met one of my all time favorites today at Beaches in Turk and Caicos. Was so nice we talked some UConn hoops.

Reaction Score
So an uodate, was at dinner with Emeka tonight, random (promise not stalking) we talked about the duke final four game and those 2 fouls and comeback. Came to my table to say good bye when he was leaving. Was so awesome. We hugged and took another pic. What an amazing guy. What a day.

Reaction Score
What is Emeka doing now? I assume his playing days are over?
He is done playing. He did make a really impressive comeback to the NBA a few seasons ago though. He also had a credited cameo role in the Netflix basketball movie "Hustle" earlier this year.

OP, sick story! What a cool chance encounter.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
RJScootin - very cool. Emeka is a nice guy too. He ran into the crowd after behind the basket at MSG after winning the BET and hugged the fans.

Btw, I am pretty sure you and your son were at Atlantis ... remember the tv crew were showing you guys a few times.

How is the Beaches hotel @T&C ? I stayed at Sands In T&C last August and was nice low key......

Reaction Score
RJScootin - very cool. Emeka is a nice guy too. He ran into the crowd after behind the basket at MSG after winning the BET and hugged the fans.

Btw, I am pretty sure you and your son were at Atlantis ... remember the tv crew were showing you guys a few times.

How is the Beaches hotel @T&C ? I stayed at Sands In T&C last August and was nice low key......
Yes me and my fam at battle for Atlantis. Best fan experience ever. Beaches is best family resort. If you can swing it, it’s a must go!

Reaction Score
Be prepared to get up early to reserve beach and pool spots. Need to put tools and what they call a marker (like shirt or shoes or something, could be random stuff whatever)

Reserving the snorkeling or glass boat which is part of stay, be in line no later than 6:50am, opens at 7am if you want to reserve. They only allow reserving for 2 days out so need to be there early in stay.

A few restaurants have a dress code that require pants. So pack a couple pairs.

If you want to reduce your trip to bar and keep drinks cold bring your own yeti or whatever that will fill for you.

Portion sizes are generally small so don’t feel guilty ordering a couple entrees to try more options. They don’t care almost expected.

At activity hut (you’ll see it) ask for a list everyday a lot going on.

Also not sure family size or age but if you have little ones you’ll need to pay for a stroller rental, place is huge and you’ll need it.

Best pool with most going everyday is the Italian pool.

Food, pool, beach, activities are all great you’re in for a great trip fellow Husky fan. I’m excited for you. Maybe rip Hamilton or Ben Gordon will be here for you to meet lol.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom