Rain -- a good omen | The Boneyard

Rain -- a good omen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our first ever Big East win, a home, weeknight game against Pitt, followed a monsoon in the parking lot pre-game. The moment that potentially turned our program around -- the 07 win against the 'Ville (fair catch anyone?), followed a monsoon in the parking lot. Our only win to date over a ranked team, USF in '07, included a monsoon during the first half.

Let it rain from the heavens. Let the noise rain from the stands. Let the Huskies reign. (See what I did there.)

Reaction Score
V
Our first ever Big East win, a home, weeknight game against Pitt, followed a monsoon in the parking lot pre-game. The moment that potentially turned our program around -- the 07 win against the 'Ville (fair catch anyone?), followed a monsoon in the parking lot. Our only win to date over a ranked team, USF in '07, included a monsoon during the first half.

Let it rain from the heavens. Let the noise rain from the stands. Let the Huskies reign. (See what I did there.)[/quote

Carl would be proud of you...

Reaction Score

Let it rain from the heavens. Let the noise rain from the stands. Let the Huskies reign. (See what I did there.)

u rain/reign supreme

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm not seeing a lot of rain here at 11:12

Reaction Score
Tornado watch for whole state till 2100. Whoop warning for Wolfpack till 1700!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom