Ragle is Back! | The Boneyard

Ragle is Back!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"It was, kind of, a fluke," Ragle said. "I decided to take the offseason off after the Liberty season ended to go home and spend time with my family (in Alabama). I was home for maybe a week when I got the news that the team was being sold. I would call them every week, 'What's going on? What's going on? What's going on?' You never know what's going to happen. I kept calling. Then the Connecticut Sun job opened up and the next thing I know it's the end of January and I'm here doing interviews. It just seemed like ... it's Connecticut. I spent 18 years at UConn and it felt good to come home."

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Why did she leave? I forget the reason - does the WNBA pay more than a college team like UCONN for athletic trainers?

Reaction Score
Why did she leave? I forget the reason - does the WNBA pay more than a college team like UCONN for athletic trainers?
In addition to being the Liberty's trainer she worked at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NY City. FWIW they claim to be the US News & World Report's #1 orthopedic hospital in the nation 8 years in a row.

Hospital for Special Surgery

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
In addition to being the Liberty's trainer she worked at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NY City. FWIW they claim to be the US News & World Report's #1 orthopedic hospital in the nation 8 years in a row.

Hospital for Special Surgery

This per Rosemary at the time was the opportunity she couldn't pass up. Broader exposure/experience. Hopefully she got out of it what she wanted.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom