Raegan Beers to UConn or OU | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Raegan Beers to UConn or OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Let’s not let this portal thing distract from the fact thatwe already have an incredibly talented roster! I was already pumped with our returning (to health) players and Morgan and Allie! I mean, I could hardly stand having to wait until November to test drive our new Lamborghini! Imagine my joy when I heard that Sarah Strong, (who I believe to be the best recruit since Paige) had committed! The thought of her joining what I was already convinced was the most talented roster in the country was almost too much to take! That, is the baseline we are all looking at before we do or do not get anyone from the portal!
From what I've heard, Oklahoma is a better fit.
why?

Last edited:

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Let’s not let this portal thing distract from the fact thatwe already have an incredibly talented roster! I was already pumped with our returning (to health) players and Morgan and Allie! I mean, I could hardly stand having to wait until November to test drive our new Lamborghini! Imagine my joy when I heard that Sarah Strong, (who I believe to be the best recruit since Paige) had committed! The thought of her joining what I was already convinced was the most talented roster in the country was almost too much to take! That, is the baseline we are all looking at before we do or do not get anyone from the portal!

why?
Our roster looks great with one possible issue. Experienced post types who attack the glass. Might it be good enough? Maybe. But Beers is a known high quality post who has far fewer question marks to be answered. Is she, or any other post portal players a good “cultural fit, who knows for sure. But her apparent finalists are pretty interesting. UConn appears to be an NC contender. OU seems no way. And she would have the chance to pllay with at least one generational player and maybe more who, along with a few others, would excel at getting her the ball. From a hoops perspective seems like a no brainer. But people have their own comfort zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom