Radio coverage | The Boneyard

Radio coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can anyone tell me if the WTIC-AM radio broadcast is available online for games not televised by SNY? I am out of state and will not have access to the telecast.

Reaction Score
I am pretty sure you can listen to every game on WTIC-AM online, whether or not it is broadcast by SNY, ESPN, CBSSports, or any other variation of sports programming.

Listen here

Click Listen Live, then pick WTIC-AM News Talk 1080 Listen Live

Reaction Score
I have not been getting the games online on WTIC this year, I think they are blacked out or something. If I'm doing something wrong, someone please give me the hint. I bought the SNY package but that only gives me some of the games!

Reaction Score
When I go online to WTIC Listen live, Joe D. is talking about last weeks UCONN FOOTBALL game, obviously a rebroadcast. They don't make it easy on a Husky fan 3000 miles away!!!! I guess they want me to follow UCA or USC!!!

Reaction Score
My bad, its a 9pm eastern start! Doh! I still don't think I can get it!!!!

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
WTIC streaming does not carry the games this year due to "contractual obligations" of some kind. :(

Reaction Score
Try WHUS, the campus station. Not world-class announcers but it's decent coverage of live action.

Reaction Score
Try WHUS, the campus station. Not world-class announcers but it's decent coverage of live action.
They seem to be broadcasting something called Gravity and Chaos.

Oh, for the days of CPTV!

Reaction Score
I understand that it was a WTIC decision not to have the broadcasts via internet. Perhaps they need some letters from fans near and far. I'm near and wished i could have had the game via computer even as "Listen Live". Maybe even a mention on Facebook and Twit if you are in to that.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I understand that it was a WTIC decision not to have the broadcasts via internet. Perhaps they need some letters from fans near and far.

Where did you hear that? That is not my understanding at all. My understanding is that they were not granted the rights to stream the audio which I think SNY now owns?

Reaction Score
I'm betting the "IMG Radio Network" has something to do with the WTIC's game coverage not being streamed. I wouldn't be surprised to see IMG set up a pay to listen service in the near future.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I'm betting the "IMG Radio Network" has something to do with the WTIC's game coverage not being streamed. I wouldn't be surprised to see IMG set up a pay to listen service in the near future.

You are correct!!!! I just dug up this article that explains that IMG did not grant stream rights to TIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom