R. J. Evans joins Louisville staff | The Boneyard

R. J. Evans joins Louisville staff

Reaction Score
RJ is now a member of Padgett's new staff in Louisville. The players really like him.

As much as I don't like what went down over there, I'm really happy he's got a gig. Good luck to him.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Funnily enough, he was involved in Bowen's recruitment at Texas and then like two weeks later at Louisville. Glad to see him doing well and keeping his nose clean in all. Wonder what this means for his 4th master's degree?

Reaction Score
RJ is now a member of Padgett's new staff in Louisville. The players really like him.

As much as I don't like what went down over there, I'm really happy he's got a gig. Good luck to him.
good luck. wish him well.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Funnily enough, he was involved in Bowen's recruitment at Texas and then like two weeks later at Louisville. Glad to see him doing well and keeping his nose clean in all. Wonder what this means for his 4th master's degree?

?

Reaction Score
He had a grad degree from UConn as a player, from some school in England as he was playing pro/semi-pro, as a grad assistant at Texas, and now was a grad assistant at Louisville before being bumped up. Idk if he'll complete this one at Louisville.

Reaction Score
Idk if he'll complete this one at Louisville.
Other than Louisville's relatively respectable medical school, no harm, no foul as most of the CC's degrees aren't worth the cheap toilet paper they're printed on ... paraphrasing comments of a very highly respected doctor, neighbor, and Louisville med school grad who is not shy in his disdain for Tricky Rick, his unethical ex-colleague Petrino, and most things Louisville!

A higher compensated role with greater responsibility for Evans, yet with some potential for guilt-by-association trade offs. Take the one year contract, a long cleansing post-season shower, and move on to a cleaner opportunity ... ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom