Quite Early, but next season should be great! | The Boneyard

Quite Early, but next season should be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
-----UConn:

SL: Moriah(speedy;senior level, playmaker), Kia (sophomore JUMP), Morgan(waiting to Xplode), Stewie(i cannot wait!!!!!), Natalie(stef's presence kinda back)

Bench: Gabby(great potential), Saniya(idk), Courtney(shooter), Sadie(idk), Katie Lou(lol @stanford; know Tara's mad), Napheesa(so excited about her; think she could be the real #1 of the class), Dejanae(potential), walk ons(get more playing time because of the blowouts)

-----Notre Dame:

SL: Lindsay Allen (distibutor), Jewell Loyd(omg!), Arike Ogunbowale(wish she would've chosen UConn), Taya Reimer(she's ok), Brianna Turner(superstar waiting to happen)

Baylor: Alexis Jones(post mediocre Joanne M.), Niya Johnson(distributor), Nina Davis(she's a good player, but I think of a lot of that had to with Odyssey Sims opening up the floor), Khadijah Cave(developing), Kalani Brown(Michelle Snow or Brittney Griner?)

Really nice bench: Dekeiya Cohen, Ieshia Small, Imani Wright, Beatrice Mompremier, Alexis Prince, Kristy Wallace....

-----Louisville:
SL: Asia Durr(superstar in the making), Taja Cole(or whoever goes here), Mariya Moore(nice player), Myisha Hines-Allen(nice player), Erin Degrate(idk..)

Bench: ...Mediocre

-----Tennesee(i think they'll finally get it right)

SL: Te'a Cooper(best PG they've had since Shannon Bobbit), Diamond DeShields(I'm excited about her), Jasmine Jones(defender), Bashaara Graves(best season was her freshmen campaign), Mercedes Russell(needs to make strides)

Bench: Alexa Middleton, Jaime Nared, Meme Jackson, Jordan Reynolds, Nia Moore(should've let her play in loss to Texas)

-----Texas:
I don't know who they would arrange their players but they are really on the rise.
Ariel Atkins, Kelsey Lang, Empress Davenport, Brooke McCarty, Lashann Higgs, Jordan Hosey, and Imani Mcgee Stafford(too big to not be making noise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom