Quite a special article by Rich Elliot | The Boneyard

Quite a special article by Rich Elliot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In today's blog links, Elliot has a very nice piece about Butler going to South Bend for the ND game.
Darn near brought tears to my eyes when he and some of the team talk about the sense of closeness and mutual support that is seems to be developing with this group. Of course, I'm a sentimental old bastard to begin with.
But try not to miss the article - very touching.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
In today's blog links, Elliot has a very nice piece about Butler going to South Bend for the ND game.
Darn near brought tears to my eyes when he and some of the team talk about the sense of closeness and mutual support that is seems to be developing with this group. Of course, I'm a sentimental old bastard to begin with.
But try not to miss the article - very touching.

Thanks, Win - it is a great read. And you may be an s.o.b., but you are OUR s.o.b......;) (you do know the s is for sentimental, right???)

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
She is the ideal young lady to wear a Connecticut uniform,IMO.Not only is she soaking up the learning preached to her,she is the prime example of what a great team mate is!

The best part,for us,is,we will have her display of her talents and improvement for several years to come.

This has to be one of the best transfers that Connecticut has or will ever had,IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom