Quinnipiac @ UConn 11/17/2015 - 7pm | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Quinnipiac @ UConn 11/17/2015 - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Forgot to mention this. I sit near the visiting team locker room runway. The first period ended in that zone. At horn, the QU bench emptied, putting about 18 QU skaters to 5 for UCONN. Nearly every Q player shouldered or butt ended a UCONN player on way to locker room. Just real weasel, !-, Claude Lemieux stuff that will get you hurt the pro game. Richardson lost his head sure, but I understand.

I'm in 112 and saw this too. I think Masonios was pushed by 5 different Bobcats coming off the ice towards their dressing room. There was a second UConn player who I forget who it was that was also trying to make his way through and received the same treatment.

Again, lousy job by the officials. They're supposed to clear the ice before letting guys off the bench. Instead, they invited QU to press on with their cheap little antics under the cover of a large mob.

Reaction Score
Forgot to mention this. I sit near the visiting team locker room runway. The first period ended in that zone. At horn, the QU bench emptied, putting about 18 QU skaters to 5 for UCONN. Nearly every Q player shouldered or butt ended a UCONN player on way to locker room. Just real weasel, !-, Claude Lemieux stuff that will get you hurt the pro game. Richardson lost his head sure, but I understand.
Pecknold was encouraging the behavior on the bench...which is all well and good...between last night, his post-game interview comments last year after UCONN beat them, and the comments about him by the Cornell coach which got that guy fined IMHO he is not good for the game. His team may be able to push around a group of kids 3-4 years younger than them..but let's see that team try that against a top team from HE like BC, BU, UMASS-Lowell or PC. Pay back is gonna be a real bitch once this program gets to where it will be. But after consecutive good a** kickings he won't play us anymore. I thought Pecknold would have been a good candidate to run this program...now I want nothing to do with that carrot top head mother**ker!

Reaction Score
but let's see that team try that against a top team from HE like BC, BU, UMASS-Lowell or PC.
well...we do play down there in a few weeks. i dont know how i feel about that weekend.

Reaction Score
MikeMcMahonCHN 2:59pm via Twitter for iPhone
Hockey East has suspended UConn's Ryan Segalla one game for a spearing incident.

MikeMcMahonCHN 3:18pm via TweetDeck
More on Segalla's suspension: it stemmed from a spearing incident at 3:05 of the second period against Quinnipiac University on Tuesday

MikeMcMahonCHN 3:18pm via TweetDeck
He'll miss the UConn-BC game on this coming Tuesday.

Reaction Score
I've heard he's been totally dismissed from the team. Haven't been able to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom