Quinnipiac Bobcats 19 Texas 11 | The Boneyard

Quinnipiac Bobcats 19 Texas 11

Reaction Score
Texas with 10 turnovers in the first quarter.
Coaching matters.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Based on Stats, C. Collier ineffective in Q1. 0-1, 1PF, 1TO

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
There are some very good games on the slate today and some games that have turned into good games-like this one. Q 42 Tex 35 with 5:20 in the 3rd.
Louisville is in a battle with ASU, WV is beating an overrated Iowa and a surprising Tulane takes on Cal and tonight and Missouri vs. a good Michigan team with A VERY LATE Oregon St vs. South Carolina 11:30 PM start.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
There are some very good games on the slate today and some games that have turned into good games-like this one. Q 42 Tex 35 with 5:20 in the 3rd.
Louisville is in a battle with ASU, WV is beating an overrated Iowa and a surprising Tulane takes on Cal and tonight and Missouri vs. a good Michigan team with A VERY LATE Oregon St vs. South Carolina 11:30 PM start.
Are any of these games streamed and if so how can I subscribe?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
ONLY GAme I found was Lou-ASU that Shades put linked to the thread.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Final Blurb.

No. 10 Texas barely survives Quinnipiac, 56-55

Audrey Warren's jumper from just inside the foul line with 47 seconds left put No. 10 Texas ahead to stay, and the Longhorns knocked off Quinnipiac 56-55 on Friday in the opening round of the Gulf Coast Showcase.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I wonder what the Texas message board is saying about their team.

Reaction Score
They won by the hair of their chinny chin chin. Qwiny-Pack missed an easy put back at the end. Texas also lost their starting senior Lashaan Higgs to knee injury. They are wounded warriors right now.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Here's the problem. It's still early in the season and ain't one of the top five look unbeatable. All of them have had their weaknesses on display. Again, the season is early, and none of these teams today will be the same ones on the Dance Floor, if they make it. So let's just cool our heels and see how it goes. To this point we can only say which teams look good so far, and that's it.

Reaction Score
Here's the problem. It's still early in the season and ain't one of the top five look unbeatable. All of them have had their weaknesses on display. Again, the season is early, and none of these teams today will be the same ones on the Dance Floor, if they make it. So let's just cool our heels and see how it goes. To this point we can only say which teams look good so far, and that's it.
Jordy, I have seen UCONN, MSST, Baylor, and Oregon play. Of those four teams only ICONN and MSST have looked dominate but IMO neither has played a quality team yet. Both Baylor and Oregon played quality opponents and both had tough games. I have not seen either ND or Lou play. A team not in the top 6 that impressed me is Maryland. BTW, Maryland, at least in my mind, is elite and would be tough opponent for any team.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I wonder, is a game thread for a non-UConn contest okay? Impish Grin Emoticon

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Jordy, I have seen UCONN, MSST, Baylor, and Oregon play. Of those four teams only ICONN and MSST have looked dominate but IMO neither has played a quality team yet. Both Baylor and Oregon played quality opponents and both had tough games. I have not seen either ND or Lou play. A team not in the top 6 that impressed me is Maryland. BTW, Maryland, at least in my mind, is elite and would be tough opponent for any team.
After tonights game would he care to revise your statement?

Reaction Score
Our most important player, Lashann Higgs, went down with a knee injury after 9 minutes. Waiting to hear the verdict on her knee. Someone asked what people are saying on the Texas board....they are upset.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom